Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,107
^i dont think so.. i am on 256kbps plan and i am still not upgraded

call and ask . Bandwith is your birth right, demand it :D

airtel cc guy are now saying double speed is for watching ipl on youtube at 2mbs lmao.nd btw airtel mobie cc is now charging for speaking to cc when it comes to theft from customers, no body can beat these type of Indian co's

They reduced mine but according to my plan it wasn't applicable so I sent them off a mail and they reversed it.

You're on 2mbs unlimited right?

Lovely, Now Airtel takes on steps forward.....Bhai, I wonder what shall happen to BSNL if it doesnot improvise it plans and tarriff!!!How will it compete in this stringent competition??

my question is, does the fair usage policy apply on customers with rs. 649 plan? specially the customers who got their connections before this FUP fiasco. and if they double the speed on this plan, do the customers have to accept the fup as well or we can simply deny it?

Yes I am. Are you also on it?

Yep, good to know there isn't any fair usage policy on it. I can download more often now.

Yep, good to know there isn't any fair usage policy on it. I can download more often now.

There is fair usage policy on it. Just that I got it when there was no FUP. When did you switch over to the plan?

my question is, does the fair usage policy apply on customers with rs. 649 plan? specially the customers who got their connections before this FUP fiasco. and if they double the speed on this plan, do the customers have to accept the fup as well or we can simply deny it?

there is no FUP on 256 speed but when they increase your speed to 512 then 5Gb FUP applies on you after that back to 256

Back