Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,107
I have downloaded several large files totaling to about 8GB in the last billing month (also spent 800 bucks for several hours of Speed on Demand at 2mbps)....Airtel speed is quite accurate

btw you can easily calculate download time of different sizes at various speeds with this http://www.numion.com/calculators/Time.html :whistle:

m getting 70 to 90 kbps download speed :yahoo::yahoo:
my plan got upgraded to 512kbps....without any extra cost :thumbsup:
m on 256kbps Unlimited plan 599rs punjab
here's speedtest result:
https://www.speedtest.net

They should also increase their threshold, not many localities in Hyderabad are covered by Airtel.My locality does not have Airtel even though the my opposite side lane has.I really wish to have a connection

Impatient plans suck according to me lol!!

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

wow so shifting has begun ;p

I was on Explore 1099 plan in Airtel.Have now shifted over to MTNL.

Actually even though they(Airtel) says about FUP, i don't think they take it too seriously coz iam in Rs.1699+100 2mbps ULTD plan with 100GB FUP. But last month i crossed 120GB(u can view the data log in "My Account" in Airtel website) but still my speed was intact and there was no reduction in the speed!!:)

well its totally depend on your luck . my luck is not good exactly after 5GB my speed was reduced . So its just a software sometimes miss which is good

Actually even though they(Airtel) says about FUP, i don't think they take it too seriously coz iam in Rs.1699+100 2mbps ULTD plan with 100GB FUP. But last month i crossed 120GB(u can view the data log in "My Account" in Airtel website) but still my speed was intact and there was no reduction in the speed!!
:)

They reduced mine but according to my plan it wasn't applicable so I sent them off a mail and they reversed it.

i thnk for nw they are only upgrading the 256 kbps plans to 512 kbps....other upgrades(512 , 1mbps ) may have to wait till end of april..or evn may...AIRTEL only knws

Back