Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,121
i am on 2mbps with 30gb limiti crossed it and they throttled my speeds to 1mbpsnot even upgraded them

So wht's the status of 1699 plan? I am still getting 1mbps ... Will airtel reduce the cost for us? Cos now 1699 gets 2mbps ..Anyone on 1mbps 1699 plan got upgraded to 2mbps?

hehe. dude just prey that they do not temper with your plan in anyway when it comes to FUP. i had rather have my current plan (1mbps UL) than any migration from airtel that might temper with the FUP that i have not faced on my plan yet.

it would be cool if i can get 2mbps on my current plan. even with 100GB FUP (hopefully down to 1mbps after that) it would be livable.

and i am terrified of the airtel presence guys. they seem to backtrack on most things they say otherwise.

i proved them wrong on so many accounts. they kept on sending me emails about FUP limits with speeds going half.

eventually they said that i helped them in clearing up the doubts over FUP and they would make the necessary changes on the airtel website.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

from what i see they still have not fixed this PDF file on their website. https://goo.gl/Of34

I've crossed 65+ GB so far in my 1 mbps(before the upgrade it was 512 kbps) still going fine. Couldn't check the FUP limit coz tomorrow is my bill date. It's almost confirmed that the limit is 100 GB. I can live with it. Not asking for more if the speed is 50% less after FUP.

fair usage for IPTV? have they gone mad? now they want to limit ur tv viewing also??? tht's outrageous ..I was under impression tht there r no such limits on IPTV .. I still can't believe they can act so stupidly ..or am I missing something? I don't know how this IPTV works ..

Back