Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,110
Well just hope for one thing.. that your FUP is still 100GB!

FINALLY............
My speed is now 2.2Mbps since 9:00 P.M. 27th July'2010 (Freedom 1699).. Reset Modem/Power cycle everything still 2.2Mbps... So AIRTEL DID IT..:clap::thumb:

My Location: Lajpat Nagar-4,New Delhi

Well just hope for one thing.. that your FUP is still 100GB!

Well..we all are hoping for the same. Technically, Airtel cannot reduce your FUP limit without informing you if the plan has not changed. When the 100 GB cap was introduced, I was informed for both my connections.

Well, My day speed has been made 1 mpbs, in turbo 1299. Will check the night speed later though I doubt it will be 2 mbps.....And I have not received any call, so I believe that my Fair Usage Policy is intact, i.e. 100 GB. Let's see! BTW, if the night speed is not 2 mbps, can I call them and complain about it? I mean should we get 2 mpbs in night according to the double speed offer?

Night speed is still the same on my Turbo 1299. We should complain, even Swift 1099 have been upgraded to 1 mbps. Why the hell are we paying the 200 bucks extra?

Night speed is still the same on my Turbo 1299. We should complain, even Swift 1099 have been upgraded to 1 mbps. Why the hell are we paying the 200 bucks extra?

Exactly!

i assume you would have to switch to one of the crappy new packages.or try your luck with the retention department. by the way, i am still paying 1899 for 1mbps UL all day long (with IPTV though). no speed upgrades. the new plan is 1299. though officially it has a 15GB FUP. i am not going to take a risk switching to this plan hoping that the FUP would not be applied on my connection. i cannot go back to 256kbps. seriously.

yesterday i mailed to south nodal officer regarding speed double he repiled that it would happen by this month end once its done cc will contact me and inform about it iam on turbo 1299 plan

hey my speeds have also doubled to 2mbps i am on freedom 1399 plan.called customer service they said it was some kind of server upgradation in my area dunno if its for the speed increase or not,anyway lets wait and see

Back