Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,112
Ah. Will just have to wait and watch then.

I did the same. Never contacted them to get the speed increase, even when a person from airtel
told me about the speed increase more then 6 month before.

They phoned me several times 6to make me agree to the speed increase with reduced FUP.
I flatly refused and told them that I don't want any increase with changed FUP.

When they did it anyhow, I complaint and got an insurance that my plan is not changing.
Now they increased my speed and it seems that they don't want to reduce it again lol

My speed has been doubled too.Now getting 1 MBps on my swift 1099 512 kbps plan :)

My speed has been doubled too.Now getting 1 MBps on my swift 1099 512 kbps plan :)

What about the night speed? Is it 1Mbps or 512 Kbps?

What about the night speed? Is it 1Mbps or 512 Kbps?
yeah 1 Mbps in the night too.1 Mbps constant speed 24 hours !!

great everyone getting the speed double lets hope we get it on 30th finally or gudbye airtel

So i think 1299 customers should protest against both the day and night speeds as they are incresing only the day speeds for those customers. My day speed has already been iincreased so I am writing a mail for the night speed.

Had mailed the Airtel Presence team and just received a call from them today. They have assured that the speed upgrade on my 1 mbps plan would be done by 24th July, 2010. He gave his name & other details as well and assured me same would be done by then and just in case it doesnt happen, I shud contact him again. Lets hope it is done by 24th...

24th comes n goes...still no speed upgrade. Have mailed the Airtel presence team again, but seriously doubt anything will come out of it...

dont worry u not the only one given a date and than not upgraded. Keep emailing they will have to do something after all. Be Positive

getting 1 mbps speed does not look like speed burst bcoz speed burst are always of 2 mbps. i think my speed has been doubled will post in night if speed of that is also doubled

I'm also getting 1mbps today.. Lets see what the night speed is. I am on 1299 plan.

Back