Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,112
So are u guys protesting against the night speed? As they are not changing the night speed for 1299 customers.

Forget about night speed, my day speed hasn't been doubled yet.

I am using Downloader 1099 Plan [my speed was 512 KBPS], and my speed has been doubled to 1MBPS as of today. I called up Airtel Customer Care, and they told me that the speed will remain 1 MBPS permanently and the fair usage policy will remain the same, i.e. 100 GB per month.So, the new Fair usage policy is only for new customers, older customers will be having their previous fair usage limits.P.S. I live in Chandigarh

I am using Downloader 1099 Plan [my speed was 512 KBPS], and my speed has been doubled to 1MBPS as of today. I called up Airtel Customer Care, and they told me that the speed will remain 1 MBPS permanently and the fair usage policy will remain the same, i.e. 100 GB per month.

So, the new Fair usage policy is only for new customers, older customers will be having their previous fair usage limits.

P.S. I live in Chandigarh

What abt ur night speed?

Looks like my speed has been doubled from 1mbps to 2mbps....activated at around 4pm 23rd July :dance:

Next I have to to figure out how to get Airtel to give me exact details of the Fair Usage Policy limits :ishock:

https://www.speedtest.net

I still haven't got my double speeds! Anyone got it so far?

Not really, I am on the swift 1099 plan and I am still getting only 512 kbps

I still haven't got my double speeds! Anyone got it so far?

Yes getting 250 - 260 kb/s download and about 90 kb/s upload on Freedom 1699.
CC told me that the speed increase is only for 5 GB, as I refused the new FUP,
but after downloading far more than this, the increased speed continues.

Back