Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,108
:whistle: we can pray between emailed airtel presence from new id since they dont reply to my old id since 1 week :madness: on why night speed for turbo 1299 has been doubled

^^ I already spoke to them for half an hour yesterday. The guy could not convince me, and said he will call me back.

^^ same here and kalpik what was the guy trying to say to you that they wont upgrade right

^^ Yes that's what he said. No upgrade in night speed. When I asked then what's the difference between 1299 and 1099 plan than? He said FUP must be different :/

it is 100gb only

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

can someone tell me should i call that number from which i earlier got the call from airtel presence team since these suckers dont respond to my email now.

Have Anybody check the plan name after the speed upgrade. When i checked, My plan name has been changed from turbo1299 to INT1024-UNL. I checked on this airtel website.
https://airtelmail.in/abts/g-apps/emailAdminLogin.do
just put ur dsl id and password and ur current plan name will be displayed.

Checked it and got the same as INT1024-UNL... will check for my freedom 1699 wen I get home...

Back