Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,107
based on my conversation with Airtel CC, only customers who have completed more than 1 year with Airtel will be given the speed increase...all recent customers do not have this option extended to them...AC

based on my conversation with Airtel CC, only customers who have completed more than 1 year with Airtel will be given the speed increase...all recent customers do not have this option extended to them...
AC

em 6 year old airtel custumer still no speed upgraded :(

Any 2mbs unlimited user have their speeds doubled?

Not me as yet. I'd like to know as well.

Just as I thought.Was getting 6 Mbps(700 odd kbps on torrents) since around 4 pm. Switched off the modem last night and am getting the old speeds back now.(1 Mbps)So still no upgrade for me either and the disconnection problems are back.By the way, I'm from Dwarka and a Airtel customer for the past four years.:|

I have been reading this thread every day since the middle of June, but I just signed up to post this email that I have received from Airtel.
I am on the Freedom 1699 Plan (1Mbps unlimited).
I've been hoping that I would get upgraded from 1Mbps to 2Mbps without me asking them, but I should have known better. I wonder if I should have emailed them earlier...
-------------------------------------------------
Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Airtel Telemedia Services.

With reference to your e-mail dated 24/07/2010, you have expressed your concern regarding speed upgardation for the Airtel fixed lines 044xxxxxxxx.

We regret to inform you that speed upgradation plan has been withdrawn.Kindly login to our airtel.in website for new plan details.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and would like to thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

For any further assistance please mail us at [email protected].

Warm Regards,

Trupti H.k
Customer Care Executive
Bharti Airtel Limited.

---------Original Message----------
To: [email protected]
Cc:
Sent: 24/07/2010 01:00:40 PM
Subject: Re: 044xxxxxxxx - DOUBLE SPEED FROM 1MBPS TO 2MBPS

My speed is 1Mbps (Unlimited). According to your website
Airtel breaks the speed barrier -Doubles speed for Broadband customers at no extra cost-,
my speed was supposed to be upgraded from 1Mbps to 2MBps by the end of June
But my speed is still 1Mbps.

I want to know if Airtel will be upgrading my speed from 1Mbps (Unlimited) to
2Mbps (Unlimited).
-----------------------

email the airtel presence team now and see what they reply which in my opinion will be positive.They will call u later so be strong and firm on the speed double saying u know whats the press release says and most probably u will be promised something .Email of airtel presence team is
[email protected]

Back