Airtel Digital TV DTH MYTH/FRAUD offers

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 166
  • Views Views 50,737
I have kicked out Airtel digital TV from my home too after kicking out thier broadband services. The cause : I wasnt getting the channels clearly it was like no video and mixed up audio. I made a complain to them to check it, they had the gumption to ask me 100/- for their engineer to come and check. Why would i pay for their faulty services ? Stupid airtel.

hey amish please tell me latest stb model number incase they come and install a older one then i should know????

as i have already posted in [post=473168]other thread[/post] where u asked the question.its not easy to detect from box itself.my DVR model is Pace based model, driver version it shows as 1.104.2.3

Any one who reads this. Please do not buy AIRTEL. Do not even get thier nonsense broadband or Telephone connection. Their policy of sucking customer blood is very famous now. Just cos they are one of the leading service providers they think they can get away with their demands.

But what problem u faced in airtel dth?i have even bought a multi connection today, will be installed tomorrow.Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Yet another update to this. And final with respect to complaints that I made because everything is resolved.They have finally removed "Airtel movies 1 and 2" logos from their channel list page. Earlier those logos gave impression that those channels are included in the packages and free if you buy the package.They have now also given 3 games free.iAstro and iNews services as per my package are also enabled.iDarshan and iGoodlife that i mentioned earlier were actually trial offers and i mis-took them as activated as per package.

Yes, looks like few other people must also have complained. That is why they acted upon. Otherwise I didnt follow up, because i dont use games and iTv services anyway.

engineer said... might cause problems in rain... i hope it doesnt cause problem... because i got DTH based on last year...there were days of non-stop rain in mumbai not many reported too much problem.

We had rain in Mumbai today.. yep first rain of the year!!

And "ka boom"... down went the airtel DTH!! :D

I didnt check much as i was in a hurry for something.. so just switched it off.

will check in coming days.

I think that shudnt happen if u have HD connection, coz Dish is very large.....i dont know about my connection though, coz i am not at home!!

Back