Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

Cod 54 ms pubg 60 to 64 ms i think due to night the ping is high otherwise during day whenever i have seen its under 40 ms in pubg kr this is the link of pic as i dont know how to upload pic
i will give you morning pics of ping also if you want

Source

No its pubg kr you need VPN only when you make acc on pubg kr after 1 login no need of vpn

Is there any genuine update regarding the connection getting live in Patna City area? Have been trying to get a connection from last 3-4 months. Everytime someone or other from airtel says, it’s getting live in next 10-15 days.

hello everyone. yesterday airtel installed fiber connection in my home . i opted for 799 plan 3 months for free installation . can i change my plan to 499 now ? how to do that . pls help

Airtel thanks app showing balance as 0 rs and validity as 0 days. When I do plan change it shows 499 plan for 1 month and asking me to pay 499+gst

hello everyone. yesterday airtel installed fiber connection in my home . i opted for 799 plan 3 months for free installation . can i change my plan to 499 now ? how to do that . pls help

Yes you can change it right now but you'll be charged Rs 1000 in lieu of the installation charge. However, if you change it post 30 days from your activation date, you'll avoid that 1000 charge.

Regarding All the Games I'm going to tell you the pings

Valorant: In Lobby(65-80) in game(75-120)
PUPG PC: 85-110
Pubg Mobile Global: 36-48
Pubg kr: 36-48
Warzone: 110+
Among Us: 90-110
Fortnite PC(M.E Server): 89-100
COD Mobile: 40-55
Free Fire: 50-55

On Discord Voice Call: 50-68

If you want to see the screenshots then please tell !

Back