Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

Anyone using the landline of airtel fiber?

can anyone help me
actually i booked fibre connection today and the booking guy told me that you will surely get connection and later after that wiring (siti cable) guys came to my house but they told that terminal box is approx 180m from my house so they cannot give connection
when i contacted booking guy he said that surely i will get connection and customer care also told me that connection is available in my area
can anyone provide me the no of any higher authority in patna or whom should i contact for help

@Achintya.4337 What is your location and who had done the booking? Actually, I had booked and paid on Sunday and still, they have not done anything.

@Achintya.4337 What is your location and who had done the booking? Actually, I had booked and paid on Sunday and still, they have not done anything.
in patel nagar the guy name was shami
till you will not scold the guy he will not do it
i will suggest that you ask the booking guy to pressurise the installation team
installation will be done by siti cable guys thats for sure

@Achintya.4337 Did they charge you extra? My place is 300m from the last fat box and they said. I will have to pay for extra 200m around 2000rs. in cash to LCO. At the first, they were not even agreeing to do the installation because of the distance. And now when they have agreed, I don't want them to change their mood again. One more thing, they asked to book for 6 months and so I advance paid 999rs. plan for 6 months.

I am From Mainpura Danapur Cantt
I applied online for connection on 3rd January, on 4th January guy name Aman From Airtel came for KYC purpose and collect the money. On 6th January a local guy came and install the fiber in my home and after 1hr on the same day, the guy aman from airtel came with another technician to install the router and the service is live on 6th January @ 1:00 PM.

The guy Aman told me that the landline connection will be live from March in your area.

Back