Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

@Achintya.4337 Did they charge you extra? My place is 300m from the last fat box and they said. I will have to pay for extra 200m around 2000rs. in cash to LCO. At the first, they were not even agreeing to do the installation because of the distance. And now when they have agreed, I don't want them to change their mood again. One more thing, they asked to book for 6 months and so I advance paid 999rs. plan for 6 months.
I have also airtel broadband and my wire length is approximately 300m they didn't charge anything (lco guys)

How you manage to get connection in your home, as you said earlier that terminal box is 180 away from your house according to wiring guys.
Yes i scolded the booking guy after hearing this from the wiring person and i strictly said him that if he will not provide the connection then i will move to higher authority and coincidently i got a call from call centre delhi(because earlier i had posted my problem on twitter with phone no)
then i requested him to escelate the problem to higher authority and next moring the wiring guy came at my house and did every thing so fast that by evening my connection was activated
and no charge for extra 80 to 90 m wire
one funny thing was when the guy came for activation he asked from us who are we and how did we managed to gt connection within 30 hrs because till now no one has got connection so fast in his knowledge 😅

Last edited:
@Achintya.4337 Did they charge you extra? My place is 300m from the last fat box and they said. I will have to pay for extra 200m around 2000rs. in cash to LCO. At the first, they were not even agreeing to do the installation because of the distance. And now when they have agreed, I don't want them to change their mood again. One more thing, they asked to book for 6 months and so I advance paid 999rs. plan for 6 months
please be aware of all the offers and charges as some executive will say till 200m its free and some will say til 150 m and so on so please confirm from them before paying them and i think that till 200m its free because i have 2 videos on youtube saying that they provide till 200m
or you can contact siti cable guys of your area as they will only install and ask them to provide the wire for free
From 3 months arp there is free installation

Can anyone please show me the ping in call of duty mobile . Please post the images also.

Last edited:
The actual upload speeds are not same as shown in speed tests
download speed is ok according to speed test
does anyone else has tried uploading ?

Back