Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

My Airtel connection is finally installed today.
I have opt-ed for 200Mbps 6 month connection.

Speed on Wifi is very poor and Upload speed on non-airtel servers is bad.
They have installed Nokia G-2425G-A router. I believe the issue because of the router. I have a TP-Link C-1200 router. Is there any way to improve the speed?

i have also used 200 Mbps connection for a week ,but speed was not atoll stable and speed differ according to time .i think airtel infrastructure in patna is not fully optimised of giving such high speed ,opting 100 Mbps or 40 Mbps gives somewhat stable connectivity.

My Airtel connection is finally installed today.
I have opt-ed for 200Mbps 6 month connection.

They have installed Nokia G-2425G-A router. I believe the issue because of the router. I have a TP-Link C-1200 router. Is there any way to improve the speed?
Did they charge you for cable? After some time reduce your plan to 100mbps

What are speeds on LAN ? You can always bridge that . But maybe it involves Airtel backend I guess

I also have same problem related to speeds
i have some discovered a funny things
1. in ookla speed test app if you select max tech media &communication server then speeds are very less
2. If any server of lucknow is selected (specially adri infocom) then speeds are as promised
3. you must try selecting server as” airtel broadband noida “ and the speeds on this are like insane
you must try 3rd one and see

Back