Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

requesting all patna users to post their speedtest result for airtel broadband noida server, done over 5ghz and not ethernet.

40 mbps plan getting 250 mbps on noida servers

Source

@Aaditya cant see the picture as you have not activated link sharing on drive. Can you do few more tests on the same server being just next to your router while other devices are not consuing data? Do it over 5Ghz.

Source

Some users get over 600mbps on wifi, but I couldnt ever. Any explanation?

requesting all patna users to post their speedtest result for airtel broadband noida server, done over 5ghz and not ethernet.
getting 250 down, 400 up on 5ghz.
Does it make a difference? I believe it doesn't.

Last edited:
@ble 1.its not close to symmetry
2. People in this forum reported it goes over 600.

What you actually tryna say?

Bro, people getting 600+ have reported on airtel noida server only, and the speed you get on this server is unrestricted, goes upto 1gbps even if you are on 40mbps plan. Do me a favour, do a speedtest sitting next to your router over 5ghz on the best device you have got.

@nishantt6969
I could have got more download speed if the speed test lasted for few more seconds.
fDFOZaY.jpg

If I can't use services other than the speed test from this particular server, then that makes the server completely useless for us. That's what I am saying.

@ble yeah but this server is really helpful for testing bandwidth. Which device you did the test on?

Back