Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

@Aaditya Your LCO should also be Naval ji. Your issues might be attending by Bablu ji or Munna. The whole Anisabad and Gardanibag area is handled by them only.

There's voip in airtel Nokia router how to use it for calling ?

Guys maybe complain to the nodal office that the lco is not changing the gateway and is it that different areas have different lco ? Like Anishabad has some other lco and Gandhi maidan is other ?

@mordfustang I will wait for this month. and after that, I will force them to do it if not already done. For 2-3 days I am facing a weird issue. My internet speed slows down drastically to 10-12Mbps on a 100Mbps plan. I have to restart the router to get back the speed.

LCOs are the local operators which were mostly handling franchise of Siti networks (ISP). In Patna, they have received the contract to handle the Airtel connection locally - wiring and installation. The local operator differs area-wise.

@Md Faraz This means you have been permanently shifted to Kolkata Node until they have their server up here. Btw Had you done any complaints regarding ping? I am curious to know on what basis they selected the users for this test shift run.
@Aarin Thanks. I thought I am the only one remaining.
I hope so...Yes I did the complaint last month on [email protected] regarding bad pings and lack of gateway in Patna. Then I got a call from cc where I asked them about their backend engg .. then after a day or two, I got a call to Patna Zonal Head (Ashish Ji) to whom I had a talk about these issues.. He then asked me to send ss of pings in speedtest and online games.. After showing him the pings and remotely resetting my router, he acknowledged the ping issue..I asked him about the server setup in patna to which he He assured that the server will be setup in patna in coming months.. Then after about a month, I am now getting kolkata IP.

@Aaditya bro we discussed like a lot of times as of now that VOIP is not working in some lco based cities. But why arent you ready to understand that?

Query to the Patna/ Bihar users who got connection from LCO: How did you guys take yours? Like from leaflet/ posters you came to know about the airtel offering or did you guys able to manage to book it via official channel, i.e. entering your address on airtel website/ app?

Back