Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

Thank you so much. Do you also have a laptop/desktop which supports 1gbps bandwidth over Lan?

May I ask what are you trying to achieve with these tests? Everybody knows its uncapped. You are only limited by the router/device/wifi/ethernet and congestion in the upstream line.

@a.c actually I am trying to find someone like me who is stucked at 300mbps download and 400mbps upload.

@sanketkashyap Indeed. Ideal battery drain is way too high on each and every phone in my house. The overall battery drain at night is about 12-15% even on 2.4ghz connection compared to only 5% on mobile data.
I have started turning off my wifi on mobile whenever I'm not using it.

@ble yes same, and when I contacted the local lco guy he said airtel has provided this router models only here. And I can't turn off WiFi of my mobile everytime when not using it, so have to use another router with it.

Hey guys I just got xstream installed at my home (near Sheikhpura Rajabazaar area), on speedtest I get Sikka Broadband server (Lucknow)

Do you guys have any suggestions for changing any settings in router for gaming? I've already turned on upnp/dlna. The router is Nokia G2425G-A

Last edited:

Back