Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

@Md Faraz This means you have been permanently shifted to Kolkata Node until they have their server up here. Btw Had you done any complaints regarding ping? I am curious to know on what basis they selected the users for this test shift run.
@Aarin Thanks. I thought I am the only one remaining.

I am still being routed from Lucknow-> Delhi.
Am I the only one remaining whose route is not changed or is there anyone else? Please comment.

I guess you are the only one brother. Call these lco mfs and ask them that everyone else is getting kolkata gateway why is your connection still on lucknow

@Md Faraz This means you have been permanently shifted to Kolkata Node until they have their server up here. Btw Had you done any complaints regarding ping? I am curious to know on what basis they selected the users for this test shift run.
I waited 3 months so waiting another 15 days is not a big deal but if they dont fix my pings this time I am gonna go ballistic

I am also on lucknow gateway getting 90ms ping in valorant
Area Anishabad
Do I need to call them for changing my gateway??

Same lucknow server 😑.......

@Abhi_01 I am also in the Anisabad area. Naval Ji is our LCO. Their office is in Chitkohra. I don't think any of his users have been shifted. It may be LCO wise. When I had talked with them last time, they told me by end of this month all will be shifted to a new gateway based on Patna or nearer.

Back