Are you facing pixellation or stuck picture problem still???

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhishekk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 6,129
Get your signal quality and signal strength checked alongwith your dish and stb by Tata Sky service people

Then that may be a problem with the transponder not being able to handle the load... Tata Sky since they have launched their HD boxes.... i have heard nearly 10 ~ 20 people complain about bad signal quality and pixelation on the normal connection ... so let's wait and hope for the best that they soon increase their capacity

Not facing Pixelation/stuck picture problem anymore, but strong winds or even a little rain causes outage for half an hour or so...Signal quality is at an all time low.

EDIT : @GUYS i am not facing any pixelation problem whatsoever and signal quality is at 80 and strength at 75 or so

I even get the blue screen with just audio,the cure for it put the stb on standby and turn it on again :wall:.

Facing only in 9xm, Star News and Aaj Tak, other channels are quite good atleast for me.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

EDIT : @GUYS i am not facing any pixelation problem whatsoever and signal quality is at 80 and strength at 75 or so

The signal level and Signal strength doesn't play any part here, even if ur signal is 20, pixelation happens, but fortunately for me its not :) :)

Back