• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 44,341

sky_gazer

ISP
RELIANCE 256 KBPS
Hi Guys,
I've recently came across a very shocking news which may be good for some but I hardly doubt it.:(

I'll check the authenticity and after confirmation I'll post the news to you guys. It is very shocking indeed for me.:cry:

Keep looking for any new Scroll Running on any of the Sports ch other then Neo Sports.:whistle:

I think the Banglore hub of Tata Sky is reeling under 11000 Volts. Just passing on the shocks to the customers.
posted on 13 may
Prices W.e.f 01 June 2008
OK Guys Channels going off from the Base Packs are
TEN SPORTS, ESPN,Star Sports, Star Cricket in a new pack Platinum =Rs 75 pm
Sports Gold Pack ANNUAL will not exist any more you will get it on monthly basis 30 pm for Neo Sports Neo Cricket Active Sports
BBC Ent, Cbeebies, BBC World rolled into new Lifestyle SILVER pack = 30 pm
South Starter Pack cost = 175pm
Family Pack costs = 200 pm
South Value Pack costs = 250 pm
Super Saver Pack costs = 250 pm
South Jumbo Pack costs = 300 pm
Annual cost for Super Saver Pack = 2500 pa
Annual cost for South Jumbo Pack = 3000 pa

New Add on packs created SPORTS PLATINUM (Rs. 75) and LIFESTYLE SILVER PACK (Rs.30)
Those who want to get the benefit of sports channels enroll for annual pkg before 01 June 2008. Because for the annual pack customers change will happen once the annual pack is over next year.

CHECK MY POST ON PAGE 11 #107

Jinga la la now

Ya I read tht ... Espn star will now be a part of sports gold package ... The base price of package will drop ... Worst time to do such a thing .... Bigtv will be here soon :D

it will be sad it happen with espn star in fact what they could do is add zee sports and make it along with ten sports on sport gold.......

what do u mean ?I ll be very disappointed if that happens :( :wall: :cry:

Will Tata Sky reduce the base package price after move this channel to Sport Gold pack? :yahoo:

If they reduce the base package price, well and good... But if its not changed, they are gonna face huge problems...

Back