Tata Sky DTH Customer service

• Thread starter Thread starter abhosale12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5,956
All work load my friend and thats the reason i am here on christmas and also today too.........

By the way i am not surprised to hear that you know that i dont log onto forums on saturdays and sundays as i still feel that you are not a new member to this forum and i believe that you are well known friend too many in this forum..........

Anways keep rocking in this forum........:thumbsup:

Everyone knows that I am not a new member. I thought you also knew it. Shocked to hear that you had doubts :D Without you this section becomes inactive and not many to support TS :( Take a break from your work and post more in this forum :thumbsup: So that I can argue with you and get banned :P

Everyone knows that I am not a new member. I thought you also knew it. Shocked to hear that you had doubts :D Without you this section becomes inactive and not many to support TS :( Take a break from your work and post more in this forum :thumbsup: So that I can argue with you and get banned :P

:huh: :huh: :huh:

All work load my friend and thats the reason i am here on christmas and also today too.........

By the way i am not surprised to hear that you know that i dont log onto forums on saturdays and sundays as i still feel that you are not a new member to this forum and i believe that you are well known friend too many in this forum..........

Anways keep rocking in this forum........:thumbsup:

I knew that, he is not a new member. :dance::dance::dance:

:huh: :huh: :huh:

That is what happening for me for a long time :thumbsup:

I knew that, he is not a new member. :dance::dance::dance:
That is Kalyan Kumar :dance:

Back