Bad news for Tata Sky DTH Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 44,341
Guys the balti has been sent,Even i have received a small balti.. It says"Dont be a balti" :hysterical:I have received one full with chocolates..They would have received one full with rotten tomatoes (Our Complaints) :thumbsup:

Guys the balti has been sent,
Even i have received a small balti.. It says
"Dont be a balti" :hysterical:

I have received one full with chocolates..
They would have received one full with rotten tomatoes (Our Complaints) :thumbsup:

Did you receive chocolates by post? or getting good support for you is termed as chocolate? They daily receive truck loads of rotten tomatoes and eggs (our complaints). There is a seperate CC section who are used to that. They won't mind :(

Tata Sky is gr8. it gives us channels which cable operators wouldnt give us in next 7 births.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

quality is also such that cable operators would never give in the next 50 births!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TATASKY IS BAD AND CRAP
ONE OF THE WORST THING

Did you receive chocolates by post? or getting good support for you is termed as chocolate? They daily receive truck loads of rotten tomatoes and eggs (our complaints). There is a seperate CC section who are used to that. They won't mind
Yes i received by post, Cute Balti.
They have sent a similar one to Tata Sky, A page load full of complaints and support.
And some chocolates, addressed to MR. Vikram Kaushik, No one will dare open his package :)

Some sort of a peaceful protest, Just like gandhigiri..

Yes i received by post, Cute Balti.
They have sent a similar one to Tata Sky, A page load full of complaints and support.
And some chocolates, addressed to MR. Vikram Kaushik, No one will dare open his package :)

Some sort of a peaceful protest, Just like gandhigiri..

Good enjoy the chocolates :) But chocolates for Vikarm Kaushik :mad: He did harm and also got a reward. What a bad way of protest. Gandhi way is that he would have stopped subscribing to Tatasky and that his way. He won't give chocolates to person like Vikram Kaushik.

Munnabhai asked ppl to send roses and bouquets, remember!!

The balti package that was sent to the Tata Sky CEO consisted of a balti but with an added ‘Get Well Soon’ sticker. (You must have seen Lage raho Munnabhai & must be aware of the whole concept). We also packed a letter/petition on your behalf listing your detailed problem and requesting them to solve your problem soon. There were no chocolates or sweets in the package

This is the reply i have received from ibibo representative, now a good friend about the package to Mr. Vikram Kaushik. :thumbsup:

I'm sure Vikram may block all my signals from the satellite, If i ask why? They will show me some clause in their contract that i had signed blindly. No doubt Tata has grown this big.. :hysterical:

Munnabhai asked ppl to send roses and bouquets, remember!!

yes, we should start doing this so that they get more ashamed.

Its so great to read out your comments and your ways to make Tata Sky listen to your complaints...
But all your screams and shouting is falling on deaf ears... There is no one who is going to look at our wounds.
All big companies work by the book which people like Vikram Kushik have in there hand and being written by the MDs of the company who in turn are controlled by the investing people like us who have shares of the company. So what do you think they are here for..... just to make money rather then doing some thing beneficial
Ok Guys I have a news that there may be a variation of Rs 10-20 in the prices I've quoted to you .. The bigger pkg may be affected.. It will be added rather then being reduced...:mad:

Back