Bad news for Tata Sky DTH Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 44,341
We should wait for some time on this and see what TS is going to change. Always a change is welcome but it should not hurt the customers:)

I think Tata wants to reduce the no of customers..Or may be it also wants to offer STB for free.. Thats why doing all this..This is actually a start.. make channel packages according to their type of entertainment..Fix a price for the pack..allow the customers to pick..I will be happy with packs like, Sony , zee, star,sports pack 1, sports pack 2, Lifestyle pack, music pack 1, music pack 2, tamil,telugu,malayalam,kannada,bengali,gujrati, and many others..All FTA in base pack including 9X and other channels available as FTA.. And charged at Rs.100 for the base pack, just like local cable..Actv services can also be made available as per the pack..If this happens then it will be really jhingalala :yahoo:Atleast some hope :)

I wud be vey happy with packages Kunal suggested is implemented, It wud be a real Jingalala :yahoo:, Hope your wish comes true.

Everyone seems to like my suggestions except Tata Sky..Lets hope one of our broadband forum members joins TS as a CEO :ashamed:

I think Ten Sports is likely to go into the Sports Gold Package....:confused:Ya. Even I wanted the same thing as Kunal mentioned.. Sports Pack, Tamil Pack, English Movies Pack, Music Pack. this is waht I need... If TS does like this, i ll be very happy... But the cost should not be more than now :confused:

What is that shocking news?

Everyone seems to like my suggestions except Tata Sky..
Lets hope one of our broadband forum members joins TS as a CEO :ashamed:

They will loose revenues which they earn now by great amounts. They won't be getting carriage fees for some channels as they won't have any takers :rofl:

Back