Bad news for Tata Sky DTH Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 44,341
TS will follow the foot steps of Sky DTH UK very soon but for that you need to have solid subscriber base. Sky DTH was started long time and TS has started just 2 yrs back. I am hoping that TS will also follow the same kind packaging strategy of Sky DTH.:yahoo: if that happens i think it might prove costly to customers also:(

If any channel that has to move into Sports Gold Pack, it should Ten Sports. May be they are in talks with zee to relaunch Zee sports and move Zee sports and Ten sports to Sports Gold Pack. who knows...

I feel the same asdfgf as i dont think that TS will move ESS and StarCricket from basic pack atleast for the time being.

Wht the scroller said was tht espnstar will now be a part of sports gold pack ... and the base price of package will decrease accordingly ... I guess they want espnstar to be a part of sports gold so tht more users subscribe to neo ... Not many users r subscribed to sports gold currently ... But whtever it is .. This is a ral bad move for TS ... btw wht is the launch date of bigtv?

Wht the scroller said was tht espnstar will now be a part of sports gold pack ... and the base price of package will decrease accordingly ... I guess they want espnstar to be a part of sports gold so tht more users subscribe to neo ... Not many users r subscribed to sports gold currently ... But whtever it is .. This is a ral bad move for TS ... btw wht is the launch date of bigtv?

oh .. did u see that message on espn star ?

btw, big tv will launch on thursday (golden day:D) check the thread naming golden day in Rel Big tv discusiion forum

hmmmmmmmm lets wait and watch what TS is going to do for us:ashamed:I dont think at this point of time any scroller is running in EspnOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................ The news is confirmed just now i spoke to TS CC and they told me that they will remove the following channels from base pack and put onto add on pack from just 1st the channels are ESPN, Star Sports, Star Cricket, BBC Entertainment, BBC World and Cbeeies..:(. The prices and package of the add on packs are still not fixed and also the subscription deduction of base pack also not known till now. One more thing few more channel are going to be off aired from TS platform from May-26th and those channels are mentioned already in out forum which are DD podigai, DD saptagiri, Amrita.................. When i asked them why are they removing these channels, the TS CC told me that the customers are not interested in these channels:(Finally some changes are happening in TS and i hope we the customers get benefited

Finally some changes are happening in TS and i hope we the customers get benefited

i dont believe this, even after confirmed news, u r thinking as if they are doing for benefit of customer!

I said that i hope by this move customers get benefited. Unless and until the product comes out i will not comment and thats the reason i told that i am hoping that by this move we benefit.

Back