Bad news for Tata Sky DTH Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 44,341
Wht the scroller said was tht espnstar will now be a part of sports gold pack ... and the base price of package will decrease accordingly ... I guess they want espnstar to be a part of sports gold so tht more users subscribe to neo ... Not many users r subscribed to sports gold currently ... But whtever it is .. This is a ral bad move for TS ... btw wht is the launch date of bigtv?

Good news. I am happy that even you can give us some good news :) Keep us updated.

I said that i hope by this move customers get benefited. Unless and until the product comes out i will not comment and thats the reason i told that i am hoping that by this move we benefit.

You said what ever done by Tata Sky we should be happy. So I am following your advise. But now you are starting to talk against Tatasky :(

It would benefit me as I am saying 50 rupees extra now for bbc entertainment as its paired with several hindi channels which i don't want.

anyway they going to charge 150rs per month(min)

who told u ?

who told u ?
if they removed espn,star sports,star cricket from basic package.....it means they will charge 150rs(this my assumption)..................

Prices W.e.f 01 June 2008
OK Guys Channels going off from the Base Packs are
ESPN,Star Sports, Star Cricket in a new pack Platinum =Rs 75 pm
Sports Gold Pack will not exist any more.
BBC Ent, Ceebeebies, BBC World rolled into Lifestyle Gold pack = 30 pm
South Starter Pack cost = 175pm
Family Pack costs = 200 pm
South Value Pack costs = 250 pm
Super Saver Pack costs = 250 pm
South Jumbo Pack costs = 300 pm
Annual cost for Super Saver Pack = 2500 pa
Annual cost for South Jumbo Pack = 3000 pa

Those who want to get the benefit of sports channels enroll for annual pkg before 01 June 2008. Because for the annual pack customers change will happen once the annual pack is over next year.

Jinga la la now

Hi, u r saying Sports gold pack will not be there anymore, then what will happen to Neo Sports and Neo sports plus :confused:

Rs75 Pm for Espn star and star cricket :( this is too much.. :cry:

I need to confirm whether all sports will lie in one pack or not, I'll get back by tomorrow. Its good if you are subscribed to it.

Back