Bad news for Tata Sky DTH Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 44,341
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEO SPORTS AND NEO CRICKET AS THERE WILL NOT BE ANY SPORT GOLD PACK

Sports gold pack only Rs 30 p/m.(neo cricket,neo sports & actve sports).Only monthly packege avilable.

I am totally confused. The rates which are prescribed if thats true i will end paying Rs. 25 extra every month:wall:

what will happen for the present people who have opted for Sports Gold Pack,Will they automatically move us into platinum pack???

Just now spoke to TS CC he told me that ESPN, Star Sports & Star Cricket will be formed into a new sports gold pack and they would charge Rs. 75 pm. Regarding Neo Sports, Neo Sports plus and Actve Sports they would charge the same cost what they are charging.

I wonder if TS is charging Rs. 75 for these 3 sports channel i dont mind but with a condition they should the equal amount of Rs 75 in all the packages and the cost sould be like this - South Starter pack - Rs.125 (currently 200), Family pack Rs. 175 (currently 250), Super Saver Pack - 225 (currently 300), south value pack - 225 (currently - 300), south jumbo pack 275 (currently 350). What do you guys say? I feel if they dont do this we will ending up in paying more.........

Still the TS CC is not clear for the customers who have subscribed to annual packages. :(. I hope i get all these channels in annual super saver pack as i have subscribed to it.:confused:

what will happen for the present people who have opted for Sports Gold Pack,Will they automatically move us into platinum pack???
It will remain the same and if need ESS and Star Cricket you need to pay Rs. 75 more for the new pack. These 3 channels are charged on monthly basis. Its a poor strategy by TS.

Sports gold pack only Rs 30 p/m.(neo cricket,neo sports & actve sports).Only monthly packege avilable.

Is it true ? if its true, thats a good idea.. whenever match comes, we can subscribe for one month and deactivate after it gets over...

It will remain the same and if need ESS and Star Cricket you need to pay Rs. 75 more for the new pack. These 3 channels are charged on monthly basis. Its a poor strategy by TS.

I am very disappointed with this move... i watch only f1. for that i need to pay 75 :wall:
I should better change my pack back to south starter and subscribe for it.. no other go...

tv watching in india just became more painful.

I am very disappointed with this move... i watch only f1. for that i need to pay 75 :wall:
I should better change my pack back to south starter and subscribe for it.. no other go...
I feel the same.........:wall:. I hope some how TS rework the strategy of this new pack with the cost. I am not against the new pack but the cost matter if its less than Rs. 40 it is acceptable

even Now, if i change to south starter pack (which earlier cost 200 pm and they give espn star and star cricket in it) and now its gonna cost 175 pm. if i add 75 for platinum pack, i d end up paying 175 + 75 = Rs.250 /- which they are gaining rs.50 extra.. ts cheats :madness:

It should be this the amount which they are going to charge for these channel is not an issue but they should deduct the same amount in the base packages which we have opted

yes they should have reduced the base pack to the same extent... this is the first time I regret for taking TS. :(

Back