Bad news for Tata Sky DTH Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 44,341
Do you think TS will add other sports channel in the country? If yes what are the other sports channels in India? The only Sports channel which is left by TS is ZEE Sports.

Adding Zee sports will be good. You also should remember that there is no gurantee that all the sports channels will be on TS. When channels like Amrita, Indiavision, Podighai, Saptagiri, MH1 can go off in short notice why not same happen to sports channels? Any rate reduction for removing Amrita etc.,?

Yes there is rate reduction for removing ESS, Star Cricket and also other south indian channels for Rs. 25:wall:. From june South starter pack is Rs. 175:wall:

In that case except Sun channels all are FTA :wall: Then why we need to pay Rs.175? I cannot understand how come NorthEast Telivision, ETV Oriya, Etv Bangla, Etv Marati,ETV UP, ETV Ras,ETV Guj, ETV Bih, Nepal tv, Aakash Bangla, Ftv, PTC news and all the DD channels comes under South pack.Only few channels for Telugu, 2 or 3 for Kannada, some for Malayalam and few for Tamil can be said South Indian channels.

The same question i am asking you and thats the reason i was telling that the sales will definetly drop in south india for TS

Tata Sky never had many south Indian channels. One thing to be happy is that people who don't want sports channels can pay less :)

What I think is people are over reacting to this. I bet around 15th of next month people will again start to support Tata Sky. At present Sun dth is good and next in line is Dish tv for Tamil and south Indian channels.

I'm with TS only till my balance is there..I want choice of channels, to hell with quality.. DTH wuality has been seen to have dropped consitently.. No no to TS now..

@kunal can you please format a mail on this issue which i could forward that to CCOO of TS and lets see whats going to be their reply

Back