Bad news for Tata Sky DTH Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 44,341
Aju, can you also send the price list( which is there in the link you provided) to TS COO along with the mail which Kunal is preparing.

If they are charging Rs. 75 for those 3 channels and provide actve service will TS provide extra camera angles from the broad casters:ashamed:

I think so:ashamed:

If they are charging Rs. 75 for those 3 channels and provide actve service will TS provide extra camera angles from the broad casters:ashamed:

I am totally out of the world. I am going home now see you tomorrow. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It is natural with TS. Enjoy the match and come tomorrow with fresh mind. Until then bye. T A T A

It is illogical for Tata Sky to charge us Rs 70 when the amount charged by espnstar is only 50 how can they charge 20 more.

Trai may cap DTH channel prices

I think they will show Active services for all the cricket matches Telecasted in ESS,Star sports and Star cricket.

from tommorow onwards test series between england and new zealand starts and there is no info on active sports section

I think Ten Sports is likely to go into the Sports Gold Package....:confused:

Ya. Even I wanted the same thing as Kunal mentioned.. Sports Pack, Tamil Pack, English Movies Pack, Music Pack. this is waht I need... If TS does like this, i ll be very happy... But the cost should not be more than now :confused:

in an ideal world it should have happened and ten sports could have been clubed with Zee Sports...

May be all sports channels shifted to XYZ Sports package for Rs 75. But then the base price should come down.

Guys Guys
Stop Speculating yorself.
What ever annual pack you have subscribed to will remain there till the time is left.
If you want to evade this price change only solution is go for the Annual Package of that particular pack before 01 June 2008

Super Saver is available for 3000
South Jumbo is available for 3500
Sports Gold Pack for 199
Lifestyle Gold Pack for 300
Education Gold Pack for 300

If you subscribe to any of the above pack you will save yourself from any channel shuffling for the next 1 year.:thumbsup:
01 June Onwards these pkgs will not be available at all as Tata Sky policies are very rigid.:cry:
2 New Packs are added from 1 June check my 1st Post of this thread.
I've updated it.
Ten Sports will not shift as it is a part of One Alliance its cost for Cable is Rs 15 only for DTH it would be marginal.

:)

Guys Guys
Stop Speculating yorself.
What ever annual pack you have subscribed to will remain there till the time is left.
If you want to evade this price change only solution is go for the Annual Package of that particular pack before 01 June 2008

Super Saver is available for 3000
South Jumbo is available for 3500
Sports Gold Pack for 199
Lifestyle Gold Pack for 300
Education Gold Pack for 300

If you subscribe to any of the above pack you will save yourself from any channel shuffling for the next 1 year.:thumbsup:
01 June Onwards these pkgs will not be available at all as Tata Sky policies are very rigid.:cry:
2 New Packs are added from 1 June check my 1st Post of this thread.
I've updated it.
Ten Sports will not shift as it is a part of One Alliance its cost for Cable is Rs 15 only for DTH it would be marginal.

We are paying for South starter pack for a year then that means we will get that south starter pack for one year. Right? But if they just remove few channels or transfer them to other packages how can we still get those channels for a year?

Assuming ESPN is in South starter pack and I pay for south starter pack for a year (I am paying only for South starter pack and not for ESPN). Now Espn goes to some XYZ pack then how will I still receive that channel when it is not in the south starter pack?

Guys Guys

Ten sports is a part of zee boquet from 1st April 2008..

What if i want to unsubscribe and want my money back.. :whistle:
I feel cheated :wall:

Hey Kunal wait for 2 months or wait for the due date for next recharge for TS and lets what TS does after the launch of big tv. I dont know why still big tv has not officially launched for the common public. I hope big tv rues TS business.

Back