Bad news for Tata Sky DTH Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 44,341
If u have any other grievance sites and need support post the same letter and request for support.. This needs to be sent to TRAI also.. Anyone having their address..:evil::evil:

TRAI,
Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan,
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg.
New Delhi : 110 002

Source

Guys if u have any links..post the same letter there and to them.. just tell that this is what u sent to TS.. and have not received a reply, the letter addresses all the problems faced by the 2 million subscribers...I cant send it to everyone, thats why i generalised, members, broadband forum

hey kunal jus want to congratulate u on composin such a good mail.....but my concern is in the fact dat do u think the ts offcials will have so much patience to go thro the grievances of its customers whom they r least botherd of????....in dis scenario i m scared dat ur whole lot of efforts to change the lives of 2 mn subs wud be wasted...:cry:although i hope it doesnt....:)

@KunalI once again thank you very much in compelling the mail. I have forwarded the same to the CCOO as soon as i get the reply from them i will post in our forum to the earliest:thumbsup:. Thanks once again kunal. My gud feeling says thats something is going to happend for us by which we might benefit:thumbsup:

I don't know whether they will read the whole email. It is simply too big. The problem is the same email is repeated twice by other member and it will simply considered as email flooding :( They will get lots of email and phone calls like this daily.

Guys
I've confirmed with CC of Tata Sky, you will remain with all the channels if you go for the annual pack before 01 June 2008.
It means there will be no change for you for the next whole year once you have the annual pack. Any Doubt call CC and confirm.....
Sorry I'm still not aware that Ten Sports is with Zee Bouqet...needs to check the TRAI website for that

Its like saying:

yea, get tied to us for a year, so u we get all money in advance and u wont get any benefit of competition that Reliance poses within cpl of months.(even if rates are dropped)

P.S.: oh just a reminder abt our standard terms and condition

Tata Sky Ltd. reserves the right to add or drop a channel/ package/ service from any package and/or change the package rates.

Back