Bad news for Tata Sky DTH Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 44,341
Just support the cause.. give my post on ibibo baltigiri a 5 point rating.. Everything else will be taken care by people at ibibo.. :redface:

Below is the address of TRAI

THE TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA

Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan,
(next to Zakir Hussain College)
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg
(Old Minto Road)

New Delhi : 110 002 Telephone No. : 91-11-2321 1934, 2323 3466,
2322 0534, 2321 3223

Fax No. : 91-11-2321 3294

E-mail : [email protected]

[email protected]

Telephone Directory of the senior officers of TRAI

Ya i ve also supported.. Hope this matter is taken up seriously to News24 and Tata Sky authorities :)We need more support ... right now only 5 have supported , the 1st balti stands at 13 supports, so we have gather more supports and bring TS balti to no.1... so i request all the member in this forum to support for the cause.. :) it is for us the consumers benefit :)

i don't think this can happen this is just asking too much from the customers.best part is reliance joining the race and that will bring prices down like it happenned for mobiles.

They won't change just like that. When competiton comes they will automatically reduce their prices. Until then wait or you can do like this for time pass.

I have also supported kunal's blog on ibibo. I had raised an issue through my Tata Sky also. They had called me and told that since our forum is not an official one, they can't officially comment on what is being speculated. But they also told me that they will take my concerns as feedback and will forward that to marketing team. From their voice it appeared to me that what is being thought of in our forum is actually true. Lets see what happens and what we can achieve collectively.

kunal,keep up the good work.. a suggestion-- why dont u start a new thread titled 'Protest against Tata Sky' or anything of that sort.. it will catch the attention of visitors easily..

Thanks Kunal...I've also signed on it :thumb:

Below is the address of TRAI

THE TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA

Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan,
(next to Zakir Hussain College)
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg
(Old Minto Road)

New Delhi : 110 002 Telephone No. : 91-11-2321 1934, 2323 3466,
2322 0534, 2321 3223

Fax No. : 91-11-2321 3294

E-mail : [email protected]

[email protected]

Telephone Directory of the senior officers of TRAI

We need too prepare a different mail for TRAI. Can someone do this please?

Thanks guys..Our support for the cause has worked, I have recieved a blurb form the people at Ibibo, Unofficial word, but reliable..I'm unable to login now on ibibo, but the blurb said that our cause against Tata Sky has been selected to send in a balti with all our responses in it. If they dont recieve a positive reply, they might go for a petition against them for u..I will copy paste the content of the blurb when i login..Will receive a official word soon, Once again..Congratulations :thumbsup:

Tata Sky sucks dropping channels..still how much they are expecting from us..they are cheating us...they are going to suffer :@one of the worst services in india is tata sky..for each and every service they are asking money..even ten sports also going to add in ess package.. :madness:

Back