Bad news for Tata Sky DTH Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 44,341
:redface: Dont mind!

1) How reliable is dish tv?
2) Who knows how big tv will serve its customers?
3) so far since 2007 i havent experienced major pbms in Tata Sky!
4) is sun dth worth having?
5) Who knows when Airtel and videocon are launching Dth?
6) who knows when iptv will launch and will it be affordable?
7) can we go back to cable?

What else option is left for us but tata sky???

1) Dish tv is as reliable as any other DTH service.
2) Ambani only knows the answer. We can expect something cheaper from them.
3) That doesn't mean everyone will have the same experience. Even your experience might change soon.
4) It depends on which language channels you need. If you are happy with their channel list then you can select them.
5) God only knows
6) God
7) We can go back to cable. In fact some are having both TS and Cable!

Stop watching TV is the best option available. No need to worry about TS or Dish tv and even about CRT or LCD TV :D

Dishtv is not at all reliable ... All talks no deeds ... Bad quality of picture and sound ... Bad customer care... Bad STbs ... Currently TS is the best but I guess bigtv will be best when it get launched ... Never ever go for dishtv ... Better have cable then dishtv ... But the best option will be TS ... Not sure abt the future :)

Hello Guys,

Good News finally.:thumbsup:

I had sent the same hate mail to [email protected], The service request was opened and that gave me a reference no.
After 2 days, I Saw another mail saying service request closed. I saw the content and it said ur problem has been solved.

What the hell? I was not contacted on my problem, nor does the mail have any solution to the problem.

I open my Tata Sky account, In my query section i put in a reason asking for the closure of previous request without any communication made to me. In 2 hours time i receive a call. There was a lady, I guess her name was amla or something from bangalore office.

She goes on to tell me,
'Sir, Ur query regarding the mail from u know who We have forwarded ur letter to the concerned department. U will be contacted soon by one of the marketing guys about the problem, and the solution.'

The good news here is, i had written the letter to help desk, Aju sends it to ccoo, I'm told that mail has been forwarded to the concerned department. :yahoo:

They are looking at our mail, They are at least looking at out mail. They will contact us soon. Thats the good news.

@Aju,
if u receive a call, ask them why it took so much time for them to reply. If the new packages are customer friendly, why did they not contact us earlier in this regard, at least before we could start something hated about them.

Once again congratulation guys, Our efforts are not being wasted :thumbsup:.

Ohh... thats great kunal. Till now i have not received any reply mail or any phone call from TS. Anyway all the credit to you kunal for composing the mail. I think what we could expect from TS is that they might still bring down the cost of the bast pack for south starter pack. Once again full credit to Kunal and hats off to you kunal:thumbsup:

They will tell that the decisions they took are for our good and it has been done after looking at all other options :rofl: Wait for that reply :thumbsup: Offcourse if at all they call :hysterical:

Just spoke to CC..The news seems confirmed, the prices quoted by sky_gazer looks more like a possibility..had a big fight, he says if u want to escape the price change, get to annual package for 3500.. and hangs up.. Tata Sky has proved to be a non customer friendly service with this .. :cry:

Dishtv is not at all reliable ... All talks no deeds ... Bad quality of picture and sound ... Bad customer care... Bad STbs ... Currently TS is the best but I guess bigtv will be best when it get launched ... Never ever go for dishtv ... Better have cable then dishtv ... But the best option will be TS ... Not sure abt the future :)

haha. just now some baby has woken up and started crying . Wakeup man Dishtv has improved their service at lot.Just go and check before you post your useless comments. Atleast with Dishtv they dont change packages like Tata Sky is doing, Just looks how you people are shouting and barking here against tatasky and you say him to go for tatasky.:hysterical:

Just spoke to CC..
The news seems confirmed, the prices quoted by sky_gazer looks more like a possibility..
had a big fight, he says if u want to escape the price change, get to annual package for 3500.. and hangs up.. Tatasky has proved to be a non customer friendly service with this .. :cry:

Yes.Those prices are confirmed here. As a dealer of all DTH i got this info regarding Tatasky too that the prices and packages are chaning. I need to get ready for backlash from my customers :(

Back