Bad news for Tata Sky DTH Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 44,341
haha. just now some baby has woken up and started crying . Wakeup man Dishtv has improved their service at lot.Just go and check before you post your useless comments. Atleast with Dishtv they dont change packages like Tata Sky is doing, Just looks how you people are shouting and barking here against tatasky and you say him to go for tatasky.:hysterical:

Yes.Those prices are confirmed here. As a dealer of all DTH i got this info regarding Tatasky too that the prices and packages are chaning. I need to get ready for backlash from my customers :(

Aare Yaar lover of DTH ,

You have just joined today only and have started fighting.

More than 21 posts in single day ------- WORLD RECORD FOR MOST POST IN IBF

PLease remember all cannot be lovers like you world also requires some HATERS like ME

THATS WHY I HAVE CHANGED MYCUSTOMORY LINE TO " I HATE DTH"

Aare Yaar lover of DTH ,

You have just joined today only and have started fighting.

More than 21 posts in single day ------- WORLD RECORD FOR MOST POST IN IBF

PLease remember all cannot be lovers like you world also requires some HATERS like ME

THATS WHY I HAVE CHANGED MYCUSTOMORY LINE TO " I HATE DTH"

His profile shows 19posts! not 21. Any reasons for your hatings other than Zee sports not coming?

His profile shows 19posts! not 21. Any reasons for your hatings other than Zee sports not coming?

At time of my posting his post count was 21 , maybe couple of posts might be deleted by the ADMIN........

REASONS FOR HATING DTH

NO Zee Sports
NO UTVi

At time of my posting his post count was 21 , maybe couple of posts might be deleted by the ADMIN........

REASONS FOR HATING DTH

NO Zee Sports
NO UTVi

You are the only person still in the hope of getting Zee sports in Tata Sky :thumbsup: It is time for us to love channels which comes on Tatasky. In short we should watch what Vikram Koushik likes us to watch.

Hi Guys Received this email from ibibo:
Dear Kunal,

Thank you for sharing your grievance on the Baltigiri platform on ibibo.

Your cause has received overwhelming support on ibibo and a ‘Balti’ as a symbol of peaceful protest has been sent to the person(s) you consider responsible for your problem(s).

Get more people to support your cause by forwarding this e-mail to all your friends.

Do let everyone know!

Many Thanks!

With best wishes
Team ibibo

Thanks to u all and ibibo for supporting the cause,

Tata Sky will atleast know that somebody is against their service.. Our voice is getting louder and being Heard.. :yahoo:

Lets find something against TS once more.. any ideas? :whistle:

I hope TS now knowing my name does not create problems to my connection.. Very Typical of them.. :(

r u kidding? How can you think that Tata Sky dont know that they are giving problems to its subscribers by changing the packages.

first get known that tatasky is not a forum where you can blindly mail something and get response. tatasky has lot of other works and they decide what is best for them and for subscribers.They have lot of things to think and so on.

Before changing/adding packages and channels they go through lot of meetings and then decide & finalise it. So your mails wont do anything other then just increase their garbage.

Anyhow you tried your bit and :thumbsup: for that.

TataSky will atleast know that somebody is against their service.. Our voice is getting louder and being Heard.. :yahoo:

apart from Dishtv, Sundth, Bigtv now it has to face music from its subscribers.

r u kidding? How can you think that Tata Sky dont know that they are giving problems to its subscribers by changing the packages.

first get known that tatasky is not a forum where you can blindly mail something and get response. tatasky has lot of other works and they decide what is best for them and for subscribers.They have lot of things to think and so on.

Before changing/adding packages and channels they go through lot of meetings and then decide & finalise it. So your mails wont do anything other then just increase their garbage.

Kunal:

What have they been discussing? I'm sure,
"This customer has more balance, lets loot it! Ramu, Why are the samosas not here!!"

Why is that anything against TataSky cannot go down ur throat..
If they cared about the customer's they would not hang up, without answering customers questions properly..

The Packages are still unclear, They should give atleast 15 days time for the customers to decide whether they wish to apply to the new packages or subscribe to the annual pack.. Thats giving some choice to the customer, U still get the money when a subscriber goes for a annual pack..

No choice to the customer is what TataSky earns money from, They enforce rules on us like they run the government, To hell with ur comments or with TataSky..

If u still don't believe me, call TS up and ask them who decides what the customer wishes to see.. I'm sure u will get the following reply:
"We send surveys to the customers"

Where? when? how? How many people? Statistics?
Answer: Personal policies, cannot reveal.. [What the ****! :wall:]

Touch ur heart and tell me if u have received any survey, online, paper or even over the phone?
If not, please do not support TataSky and make new customers wonder if it is still a good service..

Tell me one good, strong reason to get TataSky, which me or the other forum members cannot contradict on.. I'm sure u will be :ashamed:

I had only tried my contacts with some people in the media, and everything worked out well, Our voice is getting heard..

Anyways, as soon as my balance ends, I'm off the forum and from tataSky, Even if they give me subscription for free, i will hang up on them just like they do.. Good bye TataSky.. Good bye all in some time.. :(

Anyhow you tried your bit and :thumbsup: for that.

Well said. Failed to understand that even we can't convince the TS ccs in this forum. 2 Million customers, one balti and one letter. Lets all dance :yahoo: as our voice has been heard in the TS office. They will change everything once they finish reading that letter :yahoo:

Back