Bad news for Tata Sky DTH Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 44,341
Why is that anything against Tata Sky cannot go down ur throat..
If they cared about the customer's they would not hang up, without answering customers questions properly..

Don't get upset. He was talking pratically. Just think what you people where telling me when I told about Tatasky? You have all now telling clarity bad, costly, crap stb and so on. Surely you will change if they slightly change their pricing and then you will tell Tatasky clarity is superb! Does that make sense?

"What have they been discussing? I'm sure,
"This customer has more balance, lets loot it! Ramu, Why are the samosas not here!!"

Only Ajuravi and Hitman can tell what extacly happens inside the Tatasky office. Whether they asked for Samosas or for puffs we don't know. Lets wait for their confirmation in this regard. We should not spread rumors.

Well said. Failed to understand that even we can't convince the TS ccs in this forum. 2Million customers, one balti and one letter. Lets all dance as our voice has been heard in the TS office. They will change everything once they finish reading that letter
I have nothing to comment on this.. I"m sure we are only going to create non sense talking about it.. The post was meant for people who would understand..

@kunal, For how much did u book your cable STB?
I think i asked u a question? Now u asking me something..
I asked u for one strong reason that u still love Tata Sky..

Anyways.. No offense against u..
I only have a problem with TataSky and their service.. Its just that i dont want people who visit the forum to know about the services, to suffer after they have bought it.. Just like us..

I have booked a STB for 250Rs [Installation Charges] nothing more than that..
5rs. for the channel i pick to watch, 100Rs for the FTA channels, streamed digitally through the STB..

Only regret, going back to where i came from.. But i guess peace lies there...

I can anytime disconnect and feel happy about not having felt cheated, lost money..
Like in TS, The STB is now useless, only if i plan to get FTA by tilting the dish, which i will get through the New STB for as less as 100Rs.

Don't get upset. He was talking pratically. Just think what you people where telling me when I told about Tatasky? You have all now telling clarity bad, costly, crap stb and so on.
U have to understand one thing, At that time all were happy customers, Thought the clarity was not DVD, we were happy as on anyday it was much better than what we got on cable..
Surely you will change if they slightly change their pricing and then you will tell Tatasky clarity is superb! Does that make sense?
Not now.. I'm sure people now realise how Tata works.. Atleast myself..
For every point that i say good about TataSky, I will add another line..

"Its just an opinion, Buy at ur own Risk!"

"What have they been discussing? I'm sure,
"This customer has more balance, lets loot it! Ramu, Why are the samosas not here!!"

Only A**** and H**** can tell what extacly happens inside the Tatasky office. Whether they asked for Samosas or for puffs we don't know.
Please for god sake dont post names of people who u hate, we dont want a hate thread running again.. The guys u talk about have been active on the forum for a long time, and are known to post genuine comments.. Only its how u take it.. If u dont like it, please ignore.. Just like i do..

Lets wait for their confirmation in this regard. We should not spread rumors.
The news has been confirmed by sky_gazer [Ex TataSky employee]

And another friend of mine who had worked in the Hyderabad office, He confirms the news too after speaking with one of his friends who still work for TataSky..

Its after all this confirmation, i had drafted a letter, Posted the same on some public forums, sent them a balti, Even planning to meet the nodal officer in person with a print of the same letter over a coffee.. Only if he wants to meet..:)

U have to understand one thing, At that time all were happy customers, Thought the clarity was not DVD, we were happy as on anyday it was much better than what we got on cable..

Only if your cable operator put a bad cable. I get all the channels crystal clear in analouge. Little fight with the cable operators helps :thumbsup:

Please for god sake dont post names of people who u hate, we dont want a hate thread running again.. The guys u talk about have been active on the forum for a long time, and are known to post genuine comments.. Only its how u take it.. If u dont like it, please ignore.. Just like i do..

You ignore them. But they have already added me in their ignore list so no problems for me :) If you daily get abusing pms from them then you will understand. They are TS ccs and no doubt about it. Why you get angry if I talk about them? Something fishy.

I was telling rumour about samosas. I was telling not to spread rumors that they eat samosas and they might even eat puffs. And people working there only be able to tell what they eat. It was a joke.

@kunal can you give me a package rates for SCV STB's if you dont mind. Even i need to renew my SCV STB connection by this month and i am planning to get a new pack......

@AjuI'm not sure about the package rates, whatever happens it is still 5rs per channel. A package of 20 channels cost u Rs.100.. As simple as that.. Call the cable operator and know more about it..@dhoniNo comments!!

@kunalI do have package rates but they are old ones. Any way by this month end i will go to cable operator to change the package of mine as the existing package is going to completed by this month end.

If we are all fed up of Tata Sky, then we r just 1 call away from getting rid of it. why we (including me) all keep digging tata sky's nature of operation. they always have been dominating and never let their customers have their say!

I always believe you have to make even a donkey your father. so for last 2 yrs it was none but tata sky which freed us from cable wallah's chains!

now when tata sky is trying to bind us with chains, lets get rid of it or stay chained.

what option have u got now? BIG tv??? is it free?? no!! u have 2 pay for setop box. right? in thousands!! what abt the money i spent on T-sky setop box?? should i throw away the box?? BIG tv will cost big if we want all channels and additional features like movies, pgm recording...etc..

dish's set-top box is free but it has the worst cusomer service any company can have and we have to remain in a contract for atleast a year. am i right? havent u read the terms & conditions?

Airtel and videocon's entry in DTH is definitely not soon.

Iptv isnt ready yet for the whole of india.

who wants to go back to those Devil cable wallahs.

I challenge any member in this tata sky forum
to suggest me if not tata sky then what other option atleast for the near future? tell me? has any 1 in this tata sky forum have an answer?

THE ONLY CHOICE WE HAVE IS TO BANG OUR HEADS WITH WALL
:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

If we are all fed up of Tata Sky, then we r just 1 call away from getting rid of it. why we (including me) all keep digging tata sky's nature of operation. they always have been dominating and never let their customers have their say!

You are right. People shout madly but don't understand what they are talking about. Who stopped them from throwing the stb? They introudced a new package but their CCs tell that they will reduce their basepackage price accordingly. So why this thread? Madness is the only reason. Tatasky was always like this. It is just not only Tatasky but everybody. Cable fellows do the same. They add and remove at their will. Buying a cable stb doesn't gurantee that a channel won't be removed :rofl:

For now there is no other option for us. Either we pay 1000s and move away from Tatasky or stop shouting at Tatasky. Only possibility if some other DTH reduce its rate :)

what option have u got now? BIG tv??? is it free?? no!! u have 2 pay for setop box. right? in thousands!! what abt the money i spent on T-sky setop box?? should i throw away the box?? BIG tv will cost big if we want all channels and additional features like movies, pgm recording...etc..

that is why I will stay with Tata Sky. I ve spent Rs.4000 initially.. I dont want it to throw it in a year... :wall:

Back