Bad news for Tata Sky DTH Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 44,341
I hope by spending time in this forum your sales are not affected. Anyway you are new to this forum and i whole heartedly welcome you in this forum.

I hope by spending time in this forum your sales are not affected. Anyway you are new to this forum and i whole heartedly welcome you in this forum.

yes,saw your whole hearted welcome. your heart is too small and that can be easily found by the way you post to new members.and dont expect everyone who posts here are sales person like you

With in 5 posts you recognised that i am a sales person..... good to know this but one small correction i am not a sales person of TS........ Anyway continue your good work in this forum what you are doing now. Thanks in advance

With in 5 posts you recognised that i am a sales person..... good to know this but one small correction i am not a sales person of TS........

Anyway continue your good work in this forum what you are doing now.

Thanks in advance

just understand how you feel if someone says that you are a sales person.think the same for others too and dont pls criticize others and give respect as you are senior.

I am just replying to your post my friend, i never criticise any one and i always give respect to others and i expect the same from the other forum members toooooooooooooooooooo:P. Just wait for some more time there will be many people will support you too..... in this forum. Last but not least you will get a tremendous support from some people who have joined the forum recently........

I am just replying to your post my friend, i never criticise any one and i always give respect to others and i expect the same from the other forum members toooooooooooooooooooo:P.

Just wait for some more time there will be many people will support you too..... in this forum.

Last but not least you will get a tremendous support from some people who have joined the forum recently........

just look back at your posts and then tell me you never criticised anyone.put your hand on your heart and then say proudly if you are sure that you had never criticised. I challenge you for this. :thumbsup:

I am good to good and i am bad to bad thats my philosophy and i think we need to stop it over here. I dont want argue with you any more as you seemed to be experienced and matured guy that me at the age 23. If something is hurted with my posts to you. I am sorry for that ok.

I am good to good and i am bad to bad thats my philosophy and i think we need to stop it over here. I dont want argue with you any more as you seemed to be experienced and matured guy that me at the age 23. If something is hurted with my posts to you. I am sorry for that ok.

i am not hurt by your post to me, but i am hurt the way you post against newbie and insult and even criticize them. Just a bit of politeness will make you real hero here as you look to be helpful person, but sometimes you get carried away.
Now I am sure after you leave few of your friends (or your other ids) will come at me and start shouting at me.I am sure at this.

atlast, I am greatful and helpful to good and worse to bad people.

Now back to some interesting topic. Here we got Adv in newspaper that Reliance Bigtv is going to launch soon in next 1 week and costs 1700rs.

For everyone who still loves Tata Sky and want to get the annula package for half the price.. Offer from Giftmate:Buy anything from futurebazaar.com before 28th may 2008 using giftmate, get 50% cash back.. So u buy a tatasky voucher worth 1000, get 500 Rs back, Use the same for buying TS voucher from futurebazaar.I'm not planning to do so until there is a confirmation from TataSky about the change in channel rates.. For everyone else, this is a good offer :)Another offer from zapak.com, Play games and win points for some no. of points u can win upto 250 Rs worth of gift voucher from giftmate, use them to buy the TataSky vouchers. i'm using none of the offers.All the best to whoever wants to earn.

haha. just now some baby has woken up and started crying . Wakeup man Dishtv has improved their service at lot.Just go and check before you post your useless comments. Atleast with Dishtv they dont change packages like Tata Sky is doing, Just looks how you people are shouting and barking here against tatasky and you say him to go for tatasky.:hysterical:

Becareful. You will get abuses sure from few ids!

Back