Bad news for Tata Sky DTH Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 44,341
Hi guys,Nothing to thank me for, I'm one of the subscribers who is going to be affected by this pricing.. I wrote this mail only for the support i get in this forum, I did not even ask anybody if they would like to support the cause.. I just put underneath the mail as member's broadband forum..About the mail being long, Please note i have highlighted each problem in red, Detailed explanation to the problem below..We also need to carry out hate campaigns against them, one being supporting the cause at baltigiri on ibibo, Guys if u need to signup, lets do that, lets support the cause, if there is a huge support may be we can have a media story..Ibibo has a long understanding with News24, the channel i had been for interview, if they see the support and a news that could generate TRP's to them, as it is targeted to Mr. Tata i think they could well do it..Please support the cause, Let them know there are people who know how DTH works and what other competitors have to offer..No need of any thanks just support the baltigiri cause on ibibo..I have posted the link on my previous post..Lets do this guys, even if the info is wrong.. :thumbsup:

Sorry kunal i could not log on to ibibo.com as that web site is blocked in my office.:(

From house da..Get it done from somewhere..Or i'll create one for u.. just approve the mail for confirming the email id :)

Sure you can do what ever you want i will approve the mail. I dont have system in my house and also internet connection too:wall: and i hate going to browsing center too:wall:

Good mail kunal, I have already sent one today, and planning to to send one to IBOBO. and gift them a balti. Tata Sky sucks now in big way. one side dishtv is reducing the prices and passing on the benefits to customers and on the other side Tata sky is looting customer by increasin their rates and creating useless packages. No jhingalala only apne aap ko barbad kar dala.

Hi guys just posted the same letter on baltigiri on ibibo..
I request ur support for the same..

(You may need to sign in or sign up first.)

Baltigiri at ibibo, Post & Share your grievances at ibibo, Long Live Baltigiri - ibibo

If u have any other grievance sites and need support post the same letter and request for support.. This needs to be sent to TRAI also.. Anyone having their address..

Just support the cause.. give my post on ibibo baltigiri a 5 point rating.. Everything else will be taken care by people at ibibo.. :redface:

Hi guys,

Nothing to thank me for, I'm one of the subscribers who is going to be affected by this pricing..

Lets do this guys, even if the info is wrong.. :thumbsup:

I have posted the support already

There are few Tata Sky communities in orkut. I will pm them to support this

Just support the cause.. give my post on ibibo baltigiri a 5 point rating.. Everything else will be taken care by people at ibibo.. :redface:

done.

Back