Best Antivirus Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 611
  • Views Views 152,443
After switching over to Linux i'm feeling a lot better since i don't have to think about Virus, antivius and all those things nymore.I have been using NOD32 for a long time now..But during the past few months there seem to b something really wrong with them.either their updates doesn't work or it misses some virus..I think they lost their track after releasing version 3..

yup, no need to worry about virus on linux. :D

May be Apple tied up with some anti-virus company then. But then may be it didnt sell, so instead of putting Apple's reputation of being virus free at risk, they removed the recommendation.

neh. it was an old document which was somewhat republished. Apple just cannot admit it that mac os x users should use an antivirus software. the diplomatic answer is... no OS can be 100% secure. so well using an AV is recommended.

avg update worked for me today... what problem are you facing?a few days ago there was a "invalid/missing CTF" error (something like that) which was fixed by deleting a single file from the avg folder - found the solution on google...

Back