Blue Dart News, Updates and User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 296
  • Views Views 108,200
#SnapDeal and #BlueDart did a great job in delivering my order :devil:. BlueDart office is like 35kms away from my home. Since I was in a hurry to collect that vacuum cleaner, went to their office and collected it. Upon asked why update false status at tracking page, their reply was like this - "Your address is far away from our office. You should pay Rs.10 extra per package for door delivery". I am done with BlueDart.

Returned to home and opened package. And saw this. Buggers kicked package like a football between Bengaluru and Salem as per tracking page. Salem is in a different state and is in the opposite direction of my home. I live somewhere near Mangaluru. Returning this and getting refund would be pain in the a**.

3aHDaIO.jpg

Wf2zETB.jpg

RVavTqK.jpg

YS6pZGb.png

A holes at bluedart just made a delivery via snapdeal and left insanely heavy item at ground floor when they were suppose to have left on 1st floor, if thats not enough the very rude guy tells me " aap ko jo karna hai kar leje-ye, hume kuch phark nahai phark padhta" :\

Dumbfucks say that they could not locate my address today,.......... That's when they delivered another product around same time today itself, when the update says can't locate address

Most probably same guys must be having both items but delivered only one of them

tweeted SD, they did not bother them selves other than marking the product delivered and increasing the price by 8k on top of that.

Bluedart people right in front of me after they took it out from the truck, dropped it later when they were trying to lift it from the road because only one guy was doing the job other two were busy standing :\

In Transit : Delayed
The delivery of your package has been delayed because of the package arriving at an incorrect courier facility. Delivery may be delayed by a day (Updated 0 minute(s) ago)

Its 5 in 5.

Well Done Bluedart!!

Used to the best service back then but my recent experience was horrible, similar to the unexplained delays described here

Ordered few sweatshirts from Jabong. 2 of them were shipped on the same day. 1 via Blue dart and 1 via JAVAS. As of today, I am wearing the JAVAS one but Blue dart is yet to upload the consignment number.

Blue dart should outsource their work to other companies and stay cozy in their offices because winter is coming.

After 3 days of notification, Bluedart has finally uploaded the consignment number. And this is for the order that is supposed to travel no more than 40 kms in total. When it is going to reach me is a mystery remaining to be solved.

And during the same period, the following has happened.

JAVAS has delivered 1 item, moved two more. 1 was from Gurgaon(same place from where Blue dart is supposed to ship). Remaining are coming from Bangalore. Will get them probably by tomorrow.
Myntra's order is already out for delivery. It was placed just 25 hours back. This order is also coming from Bangalore.

Back