Blue Dart News, Updates and User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 296
  • Views Views 108,200
This is both hilarious and sad at the same time. Also please inform him that its not the condition of the product one needs to worry about. Its the mental condition of the delivery guy himself. :speechless:

It's a small pack of incense sticks. I am not worried much as long as they deliver. I am not going to their warehouse to collect it :D

Bluedart should really stop putting random remarks under tracking details. I never called them after I saw 'Contact Customer Care' while tracking the shipment, just to see what happens if I don't. And the shipment was delivered today without any issue.

dyyRMUC.png

Another terrible experience with bluedart. The product is not yet delivered and i had to call them again. Now they're saying that they don't have any delivery person and that's why they'll deliver tomorrow morning :banghead::banghead: What a lame reason. The guy on the phone said that they only have one person to make deliveries. What i believe is that theres no other delivery to be made near my area and so they're lazy to come to my place which is just about 6kms from their office in Manipal. :mad:

Back