Blue Dart News, Updates and User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 296
  • Views Views 108,200
Had called them in the morning. They said that my package will reach by afternoon. As i had some work there and i really was desperate to get it asap so i went to their office and collected it. I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't have delivered it even today. Did the right thing my collecting it myself.

what happens if tracking shows "Consignee'S Address Unlocatable/Landmark Needed" and I do not call them ? I am worried if they will update fake delivered status

This is the first time I am having trouble with bluedart before this never had to call them.

Since I am not in a hurry to get the package so if it is not delivered within time will ebay will issue refund ?

took them only five days to deliver a local parcel in delhi. ebay should censure them.

get the number of the local center which has your package. go there and collect it. :P that's what i had to do several times with blue dart when they kept on posting fake updates on their tracking page.

Snapdeal is delivering through Gojavas these days and i'm really satisfied with their service. They're on par with Ekart and ATS. Bluedart has never delivered a product within the commited time to me.

luckily bluedart delivered my package yesterday without any calls :)

touchwood!!

Back