Regular
ISP
Airtel
Tata Sky has added four new movie channels on its platform. :happy:

1. WB - on channel no.353
2. MGM - on channel no.355
3. TCM - on channel no.357
4. NDTV Lumiere - on channel no.359

To add these channels to your subscription, sms COPA to 56633 from your Registered Mobile No. (RMN) or Call Tata Sky Helpline.

Time to celebrate this long awaited move from Tata Sky... :clap:

It is good to see NDTV Lumiere to be on DTH first on Tata Sky.

I just called up Tata Sky. He said these 4 channels will be part of a new add-on package called Cosmo pack costing 45/- per month! :mad:Bummer! I thought it will be added as part of Lifestyle Gold and I wont have to shell out any more money!:mad::mad:

Ya Good News.Nice that they have added these channels.May be they could revise the packaging.

I just called up Tata Sky. He said these 4 channels will be part of a new add-on package called Cosmo pack costing 45/- per month! :mad:

Bummer! I thought it will be added as part of Lifestyle Gold and I wont have to shell out any more money!:mad::mad:

Rs.45 per month is dead cheap considering these channels. Is it available free on Annual super saver pack? WB is FREE on Sun direct and Big tv for those who are in offers too :whistle:

I am considering stopping the crappy Lifestyle Gold anyway, but these 4 channels haven't gone live yet. They are coming up soon is what the Tech Support told me when I asked them to add it for me. I have been wanting to watch WB/MGM/TCM for a long, long time now. They air the best movies!Tata Sky doesnt air a channel for limited period when its free and then take it off air like Big TV. The only major fault Tatasky had is with the Zee channels, but they are having a major tiff with Zee so they took some 6 Zee channels off without any information.I agree all these 4 channels are excellent value for money and Tatasky has competitively priced it considering the market is flooding with options now...but I won't even remotely consider buying Sun Direct or Airtel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back