BSNL 3G: Suggest Me... Huawei K4505 (or) Huawei UMG1831?

• Thread starter Thread starter vmsanandh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 67,738
Yes, It has.

Thanks buddy.Now I'll have to find external antenna vendor in India.

Thanks buddy.Now I'll have to find external antenna vendor in India.
I was also searching for external antenna but found it expensive so i have made at home itself but did not find CRC9 connector yet.

I have to order Huawei UMG1831 but want to make confirm if it works in maharashtra (bsnl west zone). because i already have struggled with E1750 and E1752. They did not work for me ultimately i required to send them back to vendor and get E122 in lieu.

Thanks dear for confirmation. will u please tell me rates also. i do not want ebay rates.This guy from itbazaar is keen to give the said modem for 2600 INR (he has no E122 now but Huawei UMG1831 only)***.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/huawei-e122-hsdpa-3g-usb-modem-176587.htmlnote: *** is www.I am interested to get 2 pieces (but one by one. as i get one piece and found it working for me, i will place one more order immediately) 100 INR +/- will do for me. interested vendors may pm me too.regards.

^^ LOL so u r selling UMG1831 after importing it from Hong Kong alibaba sellers....good work :)Rs 3400 on ebay is daylight robbery for the modem ! Btw are you the same sm_ashiq on ebayWhy not put some download screenshots in IDM/torrents ? Then we know the true potential....no use of speedtest.net screenies

I asked a few sellers in Alibaba there and told lot of ppl in Kerela are importing them in good nos....seems importing stuffs into Kerela (smaller towns) is much easier :)

but to import from hongkong it is lil tough i guess.. i mean there is lil bit of risk in custom clearance n all..and is that the same price even for othr countries!! ? i mean including tax for our country or not?

Back