BSNL 3G: Suggest Me... Huawei K4505 (or) Huawei UMG1831?

• Thread starter Thread starter vmsanandh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 67,738
Can anyone having UMG 1831 confirm whether that modem supports voice calls or not? Does it use the same Mobile Partner software ?

Huawei UMG1831
supports voice calls:

I have UMG 1831 and so far haven't been successful in using voice services.

mobile partner suks. til yesterday i used tmobile webconnect and i got speeds upto 400 kbps torrent and pages opened in s frisk. i uninstalled it and installed mobile partner for umg1831 since then, the torrent speed is only max 200 and pages do not open quick. even the windows download has a reduceed speeed. i fing tmobile webconnect is ideal for the device.

I have UMG 1831 with Mobile Partner software. How can i get Tmobile Webconnect Manager. I googled but no luck.

I have UMG 1831 with Mobile Partner software. How can i get Tmobile Webconnect Manager. I googled but no luck.

Someone who just purchased UMG 1831 can upload the T-Mobile software somewhere. I wasn't too happy with that software so updated my dashboard with Mobile Partner and very satisfied with it now.

if any of the members buy a new umg1831, i request you to upload t mobile webconnect manager software as it is not available on the net. it will be very much appriciated if someone takes an initiative to do so. (PS = if your t mobile software works good just use it, do not install mobile partner upgraded version, it slows down the system and decreases the speed)

if any of the members buy a new umg1831, i request you to upload t mobile webconnect manager software as it is not available on the net. it will be very much appriciated if someone takes an initiative to do so. (PS = if your t mobile software works good just use it, do not install mobile partner upgraded version, it slows down the system and decreases the speed)

I disagree. I find the mobile partner software much stable and doesn't load the system at all.

Someone who just purchased UMG 1831 can upload the T-Mobile software somewhere. I wasn't too happy with that software so updated my dashboard with Mobile Partner and very satisfied with it now.

@netguru1: flash your dashboard with Mobile Partner ver. 16.001.06.01.500 it works like charm... you will get all call option, mms, video calling (this options will support only whn the firmware gets update)....

Back