BSNL 3G: Suggest Me... Huawei K4505 (or) Huawei UMG1831?

• Thread starter Thread starter vmsanandh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 67,746
i hope it should available in forums
AFCOURCE WE WILL HELP EACH OTHER i hope now you got the link of T Mobile WebConnect Rocket send me the link of the deshboard of the same

I am give you a link from where you can download T-Mobile webConnect Manager directly Unsupported Browser and i have tried it its working fine but i found mobile manager and T-Mobile webConnect Manager both equally good but only one difference that in T-Mobile webConnect Manager you can limit your usage with data limit and time of complition of the period of plan that is not there in mobile manager............one more thing i have upgraded my firmware of UMG 1831 from11.826.03.01.420 to 11.831.05.01.420 and when i m auto searching my UMG1831 with dc unlockerdc-unlocker_client-1.00.0557 and dc-unlocker_client-1.00.0509 I m geeting a message in front of the firmware that no VOICE SERVICE activated thats why when i m trying to dial any number from mobile manager i m getting a message that failed to make a call with this upgraded firmware but i have not tried the mobile manager with the old firmware can you tell me weather it is working with the old one or not and one more thing i have done i have changed my dashboard of UMG
to mobile manager from my old T-Mobile webConnect Manager can you give me a link to download dashboard of T-Mobile webConnect Manager compatible to UMG 1831and the link to download firmware 11.826.03.01.420 for UMG I GOT A NEWS THAT YOU CAN MAKE A VOICE CALL FROM UMG1831 FROM A SELLER OF VARANASI.....THATS WHY I M TRYING A LOT MINE .................i need help please mail me if you have some information regarding the same to [email protected] FROM PARVEEN MOR

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Thank you boss

I have purchased UMG 1831 from the same seller of Varanasi that u are pointing, but there is no provision for Voice Call. Also im using the Mobile Partner Sw which came with the Modem. Only good thing that i have noticed is no frequent disconnection. Sometimes download speed goes to 300Kbps but for a very short time it is very much fluctuating. updated the dashboard with UTPS11.302.09.01.539_Voice_USSD may i have to update version of my mobile partner currently using 11.302.09.00.03.

I am give you a link from where you can download T-Mobile webConnect Manager directly Unsupported Browser and i have tried it its working fine but i found mobile manager and T-Mobile webConnect Manager both equally good but only one difference that in T-Mobile webConnect Manager you can limit your usage with data limit and time of complition of the period of plan that is not there in mobile manager............one more thing i have upgraded my firmware of UMG 1831 from11.826.03.01.420 to 11.831.05.01.420 and when i m auto searching my UMG1831 with dc unlockerdc-unlocker_client-1.00.0557 and dc-unlocker_client-1.00.0509 I m geeting a message in front of the firmware that no VOICE SERVICE activated thats why when i m trying to dial any number from mobile manager i m getting a message that failed to make a call with this upgraded firmware but i have not tried the mobile manager with the old firmware can you tell me weather it is working with the old one or not and one more thing i have done i have changed my dashboard of UMG
to mobile manager from my old T-Mobile webConnect Manager can you give me a link to download dashboard of T-Mobile webConnect Manager compatible to UMG 1831and the link to download firmware 11.826.03.01.420 for UMG I GOT A NEWS THAT YOU CAN MAKE A VOICE CALL FROM UMG1831 FROM A SELLER OF VARANASI.....THATS WHY I M TRYING A LOT MINE .................i need help please mail me if you have some information regarding the same to [email protected] FROM PARVEEN MOR

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Thank you boss

T-Mobile webConnect Manager link that you have posted needs a T -Mobile number for downloading the software.

Where to get crc9 connectors? I want to make an external antena.

If you are in IIT DELHI as i can guess from your user name you can buy it from Chandani Chok market Purani Delhi in front of LAL KILA(red fort) But it is not so beneficial to have a antenna you can get a good signal by using a usb extension and then place the modem somewhere where you expect that the signal will be good enough because you can gain only 3-6 db as per my kknowledge which is not a worth to invest upon...

If you are in IIT DELHI as i can guess from your user name you can buy it from Chandani Chok market Purani Delhi in front of LAL KILA(red fort) But it is not so beneficial to have a antenna you can get a good signal by using a usb extension and then place the modem somewhere where you expect that the signal will be good enough because you can gain only 3-6 db as per my kknowledge which is not a worth to invest upon...

Not from IIT Delhi but thanks for your information. Can you guess/say the price plz.. Thanks

t mobile number for downloading the software is 6156680000 and THE crc9 connectors WILL COST YOU 50 RUPEES ONLY AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE and even i can't help you on that part because i not in DELHI now a days so i can't send that to you BUT IT"S OK IF I WILL CATCH HOLD OF SOME ONE WHO WILL BE FLYING TO THE DELHI I WILL TRY TO GET TWO ONE FOR ME AND ONE FOR ME

t mobile number for downloading the software is 6156680000 and THE crc9 connectors WILL COST YOU 50 RUPEES ONLY AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE and even i can't help you on that part because i not in DELHI now a days so i can't send that to you BUT IT"S OK IF I WILL CATCH HOLD OF SOME ONE WHO WILL BE FLYING TO THE DELHI I WILL TRY TO GET TWO ONE FOR ME AND ONE FOR ME
I have source to get it for free. Thanks for giving location of purchase.

Back