BSNL 3G: Suggest Me... Huawei K4505 (or) Huawei UMG1831?

• Thread starter Thread starter vmsanandh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 67,754
hi therecan anyone tell me that whether the umg1831 supplied by modemcare is unlocked for all the networks or it is required to unlock to use bsnl or any other 3G networks????

hi there
can anyone tell me that whether the umg1831 supplied by modemcare is unlocked for all the networks or it is required to unlock to use bsnl or any other 3G networks????

to my knowledge ..ys it is unlocked and can be used in any network

hi there
can anyone tell me that whether the umg1831 supplied by modemcare is unlocked for all the networks or it is required to unlock to use bsnl or any other 3G networks????

Its unlocked i bought from him and have been using the same for more than 14 hours daily on the trot.

thanks dushie has anyone tried umg1831 with 2g network???i was trying with my tata docomo as well as vodafone 2g sims but wasnt able to connect by using the mobile partnerit shows error 628 n when my device is detected the network is shown as "EDGE tata docomo (roaming)" is this usual ???

thanks dushie has anyone tried umg1831 with 2g network???
i was trying with my tata docomo as well as vodafone 2g sims but wasnt able to connect by using the mobile partner
it shows error 628 n when my device is detected the network is shown as "EDGE tata docomo (roaming)" is this usual ???

ya i am using it with bsnl 2g sim, getting low browsing speed but torrent speed of 1mbps and download through idm between 1.5 to 3 mbps. Today tried tata docomo 2g sim on umts network it gave unexpectedly upto 4-5 mbps of download and torrent speed but the browsing experience was worst than dialup.

ya i am using it with bsnl 2g sim, getting low browsing speed but torrent speed of 1mbps and download through idm between 1.5 to 3 mbps. Today tried tata docomo 2g sim on umts network it gave unexpectedly upto 4-5 mbps of download and torrent speed but the browsing experience was worst than dialup.
so can u pl tell me the settings u have done in tata docomo 2g sim. iam not able to connect with that into my tata card either???

so can u pl tell me the settings u have done in tata docomo 2g sim. iam not able to connect with that into my tata card either???

no settings needed for docomo just changed the apn to tata.docomo.internet and it was running

latest price update of umg 1831 in bangalore Rs 2800e1750- Rs 24001 year warranty

latest price update of umg 1831 in bangalore Rs 2800
e1750- Rs 2400
1 year warranty

Can you give the exact location and shop name?

Back