BSNL 3G: Suggest Me... Huawei K4505 (or) Huawei UMG1831?

• Thread starter Thread starter vmsanandh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 67,744
@netguru1: flash your dashboard with Mobile Partner ver. 16.001.06.01.500 it works like charm... you will get all call option, mms, video calling (this options will support only whn the firmware gets update)....

I already tried using that version earlier as it came with my E1752. I did see problems using that client on and off..so using the one recommended for UMG1831.

Reg the call option....it's of no help till we get firmware upgrade. The only thing I was missing was sending USSD commands to check balance ..including data balance. MDMA took care of it so I'm ok.

@ netguru1....... can u please tell me the Data Balance check procedure(BSNL) what number i have to dial for that...

@netguru1: flash your dashboard with Mobile Partner ver. 16.001.06.01.500 it works like charm... you will get all call option, mms, video calling (this options will support only whn the firmware gets update)....

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

I have uploaded new firmware for my Huawei umg 1831 ended with version number .420 and also mobile partner 16.0 by replacing my t mobile web connect manager 2.0 which comes with my modem now i got the controls of voice calling but when ever i m pressing calling it is giving a message that voice calling failed please telll me the fix for the same ..........PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE VOICE CALL FROM UMG YOU CAN GET T MOBILE WEB CONNECT SOFTWARE FROM THIS SITE How to Unlock and Upgrade Firmware of Huawei 3G Data Cards ( Huawei E1752 ) | Rohit Khatkar Blog PLEASE ANSWEER TO MY QUARY AS WEll

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

I have uploaded new firmware for my huawei umg 1831 ended with version number .420 and also mobile partner 16.0 by replacing my t mobile web connect manager 2.0 which comes with my modem now i got the controls of voice calling but when ever i m pressing calling it is giving a message that voice calling failed please telll me the fix for the same ..........PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE VOICE CALL FROM UMG YOU CAN GET T MOBILE WEB CONNECT SOFTWARE FROM THIS SITE How to Unlock and Upgrade Firmware of Huawei 3G Data Cards ( Huawei E1752 ) | Rohit Khatkar Blog PLEASE ANSWEER TO MY QUARY AS WEll

PLEASE MAIL ME THE SOLUTION ON [email protected]

@ netguru1....... can u please tell me the Data Balance check procedure(BSNL) what number i have to dial for that...

If you have bought your sim from BSNL south region, just send *123#. It'll show you your balance and in a few seconds a text message will be received stating your data balance

If you have bought you sim from BSNL west, then send *112#. You'll get a set of options. 2 is for data.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

I have uploaded new firmware for my Huawei umg 1831 ended with version number .420 and also mobile partner 16.0 by replacing my t mobile web connect manager 2.0 which comes with my modem now i got the controls of voice calling but when ever i m pressing calling it is giving a message that voice calling failed please telll me the fix for the same ..........PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE VOICE CALL FROM UMG YOU CAN GET T MOBILE WEB CONNECT SOFTWARE FROM THIS SITE How to Unlock and Upgrade Firmware of Huawei 3G Data Cards ( Huawei E1752 ) | Rohit Khatkar Blog PLEASE ANSWEER TO MY QUARY AS WEll

PLEASE MAIL ME THE SOLUTION ON [email protected]

UMG1831 does NOT support voice calls as of now.

UMG1831 does not support voice calls as of now. I have used web connect, MDMA & mobile partner . I was bugged by web connect. MDMA gives good information and so does mobile partner ver 16. yes it does give options of voice, mms,text,ussd and others.I have installed it on my system and i am still testing the same.I am trying to understand the logic behind why speeds will be faster with web connect and slower with mobile partner. As mobile partner is from Huawei and they are the manufacturer of the product. Also i have tired dialup directly through windows and not noticed much difference in speeds.So how can there be a speed variance between web connect and mobile partner. Secondly mobile partner does show more info than web connect. It shows signal strength, data download and uploaded, plus loads of other details specially in the new version.I am surely interested to know how the connect software can moderate speeds. As users have complained of slow speeds with mobile partner.

I was also searching for external antenna but found it expensive so i have made at home itself but did not find CRC9 connector yet.

I have to order Huawei UMG1831 but want to make confirm if it works in maharashtra (bsnl west zone). because i already have struggled with E1750 and E1752. They did not work for me ultimately i required to send them back to vendor and get E122 in lieu.

hi bro could u plz teach me how to make an external antenna

UMG1831 does not support voice calls as of now. I have used web connect, MDMA & mobile partner . I was bugged by web connect. MDMA gives good information and so does mobile partner ver 16. yes it does give options of voice, mms,text,ussd and others.I have installed it on my system and i am still testing the same.

I am trying to understand the logic behind why speeds will be faster with web connect and slower with mobile partner. As mobile partner is from Huawei and they are the manufacturer of the product. Also i have tired dialup directly through windows and not noticed much difference in speeds.

So how can there be a speed variance between web connect and mobile partner. Secondly mobile partner does show more info than web connect. It shows signal strength, data download and uploaded, plus loads of other details specially in the new version.

I am surely interested to know how the connect software can moderate speeds. As users have complained of slow speeds with mobile partner.

I am give you a link from where you can download T-Mobile webConnect Manager directly Unsupported Browser and i have tried it its working fine but i found mobile manager and T-Mobile webConnect Manager both equally good but only one difference that in T-Mobile webConnect Manager you can limit your usage with data limit and time of complition of the period of plan that is not there in mobile manager............one more thing i have upgraded my firmware of UMG 1831 from11.826.03.01.420 to 11.831.05.01.420 and when i m auto searching my UMG1831 with dc unlockerdc-unlocker_client-1.00.0557 and dc-unlocker_client-1.00.0509 I m geeting a message in front of the firmware that no VOICE SERVICE activated thats why when i m trying to dial any number from mobile manager i m getting a message that failed to make a call with this upgraded firmware but i have not tried the mobile manager with the old firmware can you tell me weather it is working with the old one or not and one more thing i have done i have changed my dashboard of UMG
to mobile manager from my old T-Mobile webConnect Manager can you give me a link to download dashboard of T-Mobile webConnect Manager compatible to UMG 1831and the link to download firmware 11.826.03.01.420 for UMG I GOT A NEWS THAT YOU CAN MAKE A VOICE CALL FROM UMG1831 FROM A SELLER OF VARANASI.....THATS WHY I M TRYING A LOT MINE .................i need help please mail me if you have some information regarding the same to [email protected] FROM PARVEEN MOR

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Thank you boss

Back