BSNL BBG Combo ULD 1199 to offer 2mbps Unlimited & unlimited local/std calls for Rs. 1199

I think they messed up something in my case, my selfcare account shows my plans as BBG_FTTH_COMBO_ULD_1199_MONTHLY. There are no ftth plans available here atleast practically. It would have been fine if it was only internet but I am worried if free calls are included in ftth plans or not?
EDIT-Called CC and after a long checking process they said it's basically the same plan as normal one included free calls.

Last edited:
@Tridip - You changed plan through self-care portal? Can you elaborate what procedure you followed? Last time I had to apply on paper for broadband plan change.

@Saurav - No, I generally change my plan through application on paper to my exchange, and they change my plan instantaneously and returns me my acknowledgement copy. But this time the exchange guy told me that this plan was not available in their database and advised me to wait for few days. After couple of days when i inquired about plan change status they replied that the officer responsible is on leave.

Then i got advise from Sai to tweet the matter @bsnlcorporate. After tweeting several times they replied that my matter has been transferred to the concerned authority. Within couple of days my plan was changed automatically.I really don't know who changed my plan, but I believe tweeting to BSNL helped me.

South circle now has the 1199 plan on the selfcare portal. I had manually entered the plan name 3 days ago but till now no plan change and I can't close the old request. I'm not comfortable tweeting my landline number on twitter but if @BSNLCorporate follows me back, I might DM them.

cXiUywR.jpg

Consistent 3-3.5Mbps speed.

Here is the my speed test after converting into plan BBG-ULD-1199.

IMG_4745.png

Seems BSNL improving their services day by day.

Even after converting into new plan of BB_ULD_1199

I can watch HD videos on Youtube without buffering.

bsnl.png

Kudos to BSNL..... Livelong BSNL. \m/

^ This is probably because your modem sync speed is set to 2 Mbps by BSNL and due to overheads the max attainable speed reduces to 1.7 Mbps or so. You should try asking BSNL to increase your sync speed to 3-4 Mbps so that you can make full use of the 2 Mbps speed as per plan.

People watching ranbir kapoor and abhisekh's wife videos is the reason we dont get high speed plans. JK

Back