BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of hijacking this post , here it is my Post:

Did you guys measure it, I always do once in a while and recently was on a downlaod binging and noticed it?, anyway post your experience in the thread below :

BAD INTERNATIONAL SERVER SPEED

One More leak, seems official, One question though: They mentioned that plan will be launched in all circles but only in selected cities where competition exists. This is so bad.
They've emphasized "It shall be ensured" like they're giving out gold from their dungeons. Doesn't the largest and oldest ISP in India have enough bandwidth to I don't even want to finish this sentence.

One More leak, seems official, One question though: They mentioned that plan will be launched in all circles but only in selected cities where competition exists. This is so bad.
1. To introduce new Bharat Fiber Broadband plans ‘Fibre Basic’, ‘Fibre Value’, ‘Fibre Premium’ and ‘Fibre Ultra’ on promotional basis for a period of 90 days in all the circles..wtf....looks like this are promotional plans ..why BSNL why :(
2. It shall be ensured by the circles that above plans are offered in only those cities where challenges from the competitors exist....ROFL....which will be those cities without competition
3. In addition to nearest customer service center and BSNL Franchisee/Retailers, above Broadband plans can also be subscribed by calling Toll Free number- 1800 345 1500. ITPC shall also ensure that BSNL’s Call Centers are suitably guided to take customer request.....Good...finally those lazy folks will need to do some work.

@Adithya : It's a combination of the technical tradeoff they have to make(right now they don't have that infra to handle humongous data with such plans) and Nash Equillibrium.
I would say this is a smart movie by BSNL if they pull off correctly( resisting competition in highly stressed market, while building capacity and also being able to provide salary to employees without needing govt. package again)

@thehawk it's ok bro just pulling your legs for a sprinkle of humour in this depressed stat of time

Back