BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope these plans become available in my city. We have JioFiber and few other smaller private players so it might satisfy the competitor clause in the notice. Not going to ever sell myself out to Jio.

I need a simple confirmation: Do I have to apply for those plan from this month, so they can begin from next . or do I have to apply from October itself?

I need a simple confirmation: Do I have to apply for those plan from this month, so they can begin from next . or do I have to apply from October itself?
Usually changes via selfcare is done in hours or a day. BSNL will also be training the call center guys to take request for change
So in case plans are not updated in selfcare on 1st. calling CC is the option before heading to the exchange

BSNL will also be training the call center guys to take request for change
@Sudarshan61 : You seem to know quite much about BSNL? ( I didn't know or expected this development from them except if on paper)

Has anyone of you checked selfcare? Is it updated?

I still dream of the day where BSNL will have a good intuitive portal/app like the private Airtel and Jio. I dont think that would come any sooner

Also will the plans will be displayed on their website before becoming a option on Selfcare ?

The
What's the source for this @jtnrao7
The BSNL JTO and SDO. I also got these new plans mail from them. Multifi is also launching new plans (499-40 Mbps, 699-100 Mbps, 849-200 Mbps, 999-300 Mbps with IPTV option) from the 1st of October in my area, and their connection is much better than BSNL.

Last edited:

Back