BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called 1504 BSNL Broadband helpline , they say its a 3 month Promotional offer which offers the rumored plans from October and the executive says the user will be switched back after 3 months to old plans which is running this month

Also , they said the nearest office will get a faster notice of this plan than the selfcare portal for availing it:rolleyes:

I think the reason everyone's LCO is happily saying 300 mbps will be available but not the lower plans is the revenue sharing agreement.
No LCO wants that their subscriber goes for lower promo offer as it will cost them 900/subscriber quarterly(100 mbps plans)

Try for Selfcare between 1-5 OCt and then try to approach your LCO/Exchange

they said the nearest office will get a faster notice of this plan than the selfcare portal for availing it

@shashankb As far as I know, info regarding plans and accounts is centralized properly (based on what I've observed during the interaction of my LCO and exchange officer)

These will be made permanent no doubt, these plans are de facto permanent. And whoever's LCO is saying whatever, no need to listen to him. His job is to give you connection, change plans on your own from selfcare or directly from exchange. No need to include him.

499 and 799 plans are applicable to all users of all circles (except A&N Circle)

Back