BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
@Gaurav15 exactly!! Dont they see this?? Anyone in their right mind, having other options than BSNL, will immediately make the switch, mostly because of affordable plans and various speed options, and the standardized installation costs! Who is the person who thought of introducing it in cities with 'Competition'??

Instead they should focus on non-Airtel/Jio areas so that they can grab those users before Airtel/Jio starts service.
Exactly, Airtel is doing that in my city. Jio is present since long, airtel launched a few months back and rapidly covered all decent areas where Jio was still not present but planning to expand.

how many people are still using BSNL in such areas and didn't already move to Jio/Airtel?

I spent Rs. 5277 overall on BSNL intitally, can't move over easily guilt free:cry:

I was the first user in my locality and at that moment my LCO in hurry to take first bid in the locality give me direct to OLT non-splitted fiber and after 3-4 months when lockdown eased he visited my home again to clear his mess, gave me the usual orange cable, rolled back the black one at pole and splitted it thereat the pole and there on extended it to the lanes)

Even though my area has both Airtel and JIO since last 2 or 3 months. :(

Hey now I can see the plan i wanted on selfcare portal :eek:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20.webp
    Screenshot_20.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 116

Back