BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys selfcare is showing notice banner in red that existing self care customers are requested to re-register again and on re register form I can't fillin in telecom circle field :(

Not necessarily, it will start when it's processed, need not be as per billing period. It will just be prorated as per the duration each plan was active during the billing period.
WHat's the usualy processing time by BSNL Selfcare ?

for those who are getting new plans in selfcare portal , are there competing isp (jio airtel) in your city or its rolling out for everyone
Not sure of my city but wiring has been done in my area by Jio but the service is not offered as they are yet to install the BOX. (This is what I was told by the Jio team as per my yesterdays' call and it can take a month for the installation of the Box, received the same response last month as well). Airtel fiber is not available in my area.

I have Jio and Airtel running their services in Shimoga
As @AshikAliLive said , I dont think there maybe a need for competitive ISP to exist

The thread is on fire today😀

Changed both my connections to Fibre Ultra on selfcare. I don't have any competitor ISPs serving my address so looks like the plans are for everyone. Now let's see if the the LCO can actually provide 300 Mbps.

Attachments

• plan.webp
    plan.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 90
Now let's see if the the LCO can actually provide 300 Mbps.

Waiting to see what you guys are going to report here:

Especially if they can put up a consistent and reliable performance

Back